Grease_monkeys garbage can

Looking so much better. :ok_hand: Gotta be those Diablo nutes eh?

3 Likes

100% … im back to exactly how I was last successful. The nutes were the final difference. Lol they act like poison! I plan to do a side by side clone grow diablo vs AN at some point just to prove it

5 Likes

The new nutes have ph balance? So maybe ph was the issue? I use drops so its not super accurate, but when I switched to jacks the “tap” version, everybody hated it until I figured out that I had to drop ph all the way to 5 (orange lol). I don’t let it sit or anything though, and I know it climbs if it sits in a bucket a while. I got well water that is 8.5 ph out of the tap. I just wonder because some of my problems look like some of your problems. Anyway, I drop it to 5 and instantly everybody got happy again.

3 Likes

The AN is ph balanced, but I also always checked my ph on the diablo aswell, so im not sure

5 Likes

They look way better, that’s for certain! Grown substantially, and no signs of strange nutrient problems.

2 Likes

Yea the color of the young ones started changing within a couple days after the new fertilizer. And the death in the ghost rose leaves quit happening! Things are looking up lol

3 Likes

And I have yet to see any spider mite evidence! Fogging my tent with raid before these plants went in seems to have worked

3 Likes

I was trying to flop some tops on jack #1 and accidentally broke it… so now I’ve got a 2" cutting trying to root

8 Likes

For meeeeeee? :laughing:

2 Likes

What’s the thinking behind the aluminum foil? Water retention?

3 Likes

Maybe, dunno if I want to keep it yet lol.

@Foreigner mainly to hold it upright lol and yea it probably retains some water during the times I forget/ignore it

I’ve used saran wrap but its harder to tear to get the rooted cut out without hurting roots

6 Likes

I used AN before. I had no complaints with it…they discontinued the stuff I used to get though so I switched to a different brand.
I’ll stay away from the diablo nutes lol.
Good to see you got your plants back on track!

3 Likes

Yea I was thinking about selling it to a sucker on marketplace … but i think I’d feel bad lol

3 Likes

Phhht, guilt is a wasted emotion :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What is emotion

2 Likes

… oh wiki, I had too lol

4 Likes

Hunger, hate for trudeau, beer…those are emotions, no?

4 Likes

What so ive actually got 3 of them? Daaaaaaang

2 Likes

This s.o.b was put outside to die and look at her go. Its too bad she will never finish . She’s been over watered for about a week now cause of the rain

10 Likes

immature plants still make great bubble hash!

3 Likes