Grease_monkeys garbage can

What strain is it? I have both indoor facilities and bubble hash making facilities

3 Likes

Its my old cackleberry mom that looked to be dying and growing some mold so I left her outside to die lol

3 Likes

Is the universe trying to tell you something :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

The universe is stupid… thats the only plant ive grown that I wanted to keep lol

4 Likes

Og needs a laugh react. Theres so many funny jokes on here!

3 Likes

No laugh react for you!

-soup nazi

2 Likes

download.jpeg-3

2 Likes

Having some of your auto purple Kush weed tonight about a year old and still really nice :+1:

5 Likes

Lol I still got some in a jar too…havnt touched it in forever…

3 Likes

I hate the deciding when its done part. I’m thinking maybe another week?

211017_210855

211017_211103

11 Likes

Looking good!!! A lil bit longer, yeah!

4 Likes

I’d start by pulling or cutting anything that’s crispy brown off it

1 Like

Yea I do every few days lol… ittl basically be pre trimmed for me

3 Likes

It’s the best way… fuck I hate trimming

2 Likes

always personal preference, would be trimmed and drying with those pics for me so id say good to go whenever you decide.

5 Likes

For me these days I’d leave it may be a week longer. I shoot for mostly cloudy with a little bit of amber as little clear as possible. I keep hearing this voice in my head I don’t know where it came from but it’s saying “a patient gardener is a rewarded gardener.”
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you… for my sativas I harvest with more clear trichs to enhance that sativa buzzy head high and my indicas I wait for more Amber’s… hybrids usually with only 10% clears left and mostly cloudy. Like @Mr.Sparkle said, personal preference :grin:

2 Likes

Agree 1000% :v:

2 Likes

All of these comments are why I hate this part lol. Ill do it somewhere between tommorow and 2 months from now lol

8 Likes

Chopped her down, should end up with an oz atleast

11 Likes