Grease_monkeys garbage can

I put a clone of each sour blutooth into 12 12 to see sex… SB1 has been in 12/12 the longest. I was figuring it was male but there appears to be strange looking pistils starting

SB 2 looks like it may be male.

What do you guys think

12 Likes

1 is a female fo shizzle

I dont see balls on #2, but it looks very suspect to me

4 Likes

I think you are correct in your assesments

4 Likes

I would give it few more days. I have had a few look like that and been females. To me just looks like may be a little early not fully open and formed. Generally in my experience I’ll get a thin stems and balls will form in end . Looking good healthy looking :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Nice looking trees friend. , wish I could do outdoor again. Too much theft of plants in my area , 4 yrs ago I lost 9-10 footers a month into bud. Such a big waste. One day , I will try again. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Any issues with reusing soil? Can I just cut the main root mass out of my bucket, then cut up any remaining root mass into itself and top off with new dirt?

3 Likes

Some times it’s good to flush if you’ve been using mutes, but I reuse alot of soil

1 Like

By the time they’re done it’s more root than soil. I’ve tried stomping on them to dislodge some but it was a waste of time.

2 Likes

@Jinglepot the last week was straight water and the plant im going to replace with has been getting full strength nutes for weeks lol

@Foreigner ya there’s definetly a lot of root lol. I took a knife to it and cut a plug out. After stabing the shit out of the soil after it broke up pretty good

2 Likes

Yup, as long as you can break it up its usable as a medium, all my outdoors get reused dirt
from my winter of indoors

2 Likes

I threw some rootballs in a compost heap and they were still solid years later

3 Likes

Lol the girlfriends mini gardens are way over dull with my used soil im running put of places to hide it

4 Likes

The perlite is a dead giveaway

4 Likes

Thrive or die you son of a bitch

Sour blu tooth

13 Likes

That’s gonna be a nice bush

2 Likes

Seems she made her choice!

I guess ill have to up pot another blueberry and jack herer to go with it. This time I’ll finish jack early and blueberry later

9 Likes

Uh-oh…

6 Likes

I’m reading through your thread, great read but haven’t finished it. Just wanted to say your cackleberry cross looks great :grin:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard lol

3 Likes

I was rooting for your cackleberry mother the whole time…did she make it?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like