Grease_monkeys garbage can

Nope couldn’t bring it back the final time lol

1 Like

That’s unfortunate…do you still have seeds from the cross with sour strawberry?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Heu! Stay outta my stash of moonshine!!

1 Like

I got a couple somewhere. If I can find them im going to start them next. And maybe a straight cackleberry to compare

3 Likes

Haha it was payment for getting the cherokees brakes bled…

After all that it was a bad master cylinder

3 Likes

That’s what I told him on day 1. I said go get the master cylinder off the old cherokee, it’s an easy swap and then you can eliminate it… but what the fuck do I know. He deserved all the extra stress. Big brother usually knows best.

3 Likes

@Kabuddha this was the Sour strawberry x cackleberry that i got from @Grease_Monkey it was a super nice smoke. Dank, lots of trichs

11 Likes

I brought you some blueberry… but you wernt there and it probably woulda vanished lol next time

2 Likes

Ahhh should holla’d at me, I would told ya where my samples were.for a flavor exchange. Oh well, next time

2 Likes

No rush lol I forgot the sour blutooth cut anyways

2 Likes

All good, plenty of time.

1 Like

Well it looks damn good. In the first picture at the top of the log it looks amazing still growing - super frosty.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I found you the perfect strain buddy…

4 Likes

Solid looking nugs. Nice hair cuts

1 Like

These are nice looking flowers. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Outta likes, but they were delicious, well the Blueberry were, the Sour strawberry x cackleberry… well, long story short, my bro cranked the heat up to max in my drying shed to hang out with a girl while I was gone for a few nights… I came home and they were powder dry… I rehydrated, but the cure stops :expressionless: :gun:

2 Likes

Looks like I’m doing an unplanned micro sour blutooth seed run… due to lazyness… unfortunately regs not fems

10 Likes

The male plant has been yeet skeetin all over the place. It looks like every pistil on the female is pollenated. Ive since put a solo cup blueberry and jack herer in. Hopefully hes got some spunk left in him by the type they pop pistils.

In the main tent I’ve got some tying and trimming to do, and I need to up pot a jack herer so I can flower out all 3 strains

8 Likes

I’d rip off anything with brown on it. I would like some jack sourb seeds when you make em too!

2 Likes

I’ll give you some of all 3

2 Likes