Grease_monkeys garbage can

Yesssssss. You still gotta come grab a couple samples I’ve been saving

1 Like

Woke up this morning l, dragged my clothes into the bathroom and as I went to put my hoody on I hear “pop smassssh” … glass all over the bathroom floor. I forgot my pipe was in my hoody pocket. I got this thing years ago on a graduation road trip with @Weedstruck and jinglepots brother. I went almost 15 years never having broken a pipe. I moved in to my current house and I’ve killed 6 of them ffs

15 Likes

Glass breaks, that’s just what it does. That sucks though, it had sentimental value.

I have a buddy who is notorious for breaking pipes. I won’t even hand him something that can break. He even broke a few silicone ones (they still have glass bowls).

9 Likes

Haha yea I’d gotten lucky for years. This was my only one left though so now I need to buy another. I’m honestly surprised it didn’t happen earlier theres been some close calls and drops that should have killed it

6 Likes

I salute the fallen! :sob:

4 Likes

Rip
Mr
bowl

3 Likes

Damn @Grease_Monkey and @Jinglepot those Blueberry look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Id just like to say…

Fuck taxes
Fuck the cra
Fuck turbo tax
Fuck shit
And fuck taxes.

Oh and I shoulda taken plant pics but I didn’t. The seed clones are taking their sweet time throwing pistils still. The sour blutooth clone should be loaded with seeds. And the main tent plants can probably be flipped to 12/12 any time. Next run, cackleberry S1s and cackleberry x sour strawberry

10 Likes

If it’s that bad maybe an accountant could save more than it costs.

I hate tax season. Dissecting my whole life and going through math based paper work. Fun.

4 Likes

Doing an accountant next year. Although I’ve been burned by h&r block and an accountant on basic returns too so in general fuck em all

9 Likes

If you feel the previous years tax returns did not capture all available deductibles, you can have those years tax returns amended. Essentially going back through and reapplying all applicable deductions, to increase your return or worst case pay less to the government.

4 Likes

I have stopped going to H&R block as well!
I went to a different accountant, and I have gotten alot more money back. :+1:

4 Likes

Yes. They suck. Don’t use them. You could do it better yourself.

4 Likes

This year I used a free online thing. Can’t remember the name but it was pretty easy, and I suck with paperwork/taxes.

2 Likes

Haha it was more the rage inducing bs of trying to do it myself. I have no business doing my own “smart people work”…

4 Likes

Just put on some spectacles and you will be good to go

2 Likes

Here’s some pics.

Sour blutooth

Jack herer

Blue berry

And in the fridge…

11 Likes

That is the exact reason I have someone else doing mine :grin:.

2 Likes

Any of you guys living in the small town prairies? I keep looking at real estate and the thought of 75-100g houses is getting more and more appealing compared to crack shacks starting at 600k over on the west coast

6 Likes

Come east definitely some smoking house deals compared to the west coast providing you can handle the long drawn out winters . 160/200 grand buys you a nice shack especially if you want small town living .

7 Likes