Grease_monkeys garbage can

Just tough it out and rent until all yhe boomers die. Then there will be a huge market crash here on the west coast and youll get a cheap house… and you’ll still be on the West coast and not in a shitty little Prarie town where it gets down to -40 and there is nothing to do

4 Likes

I pity the fool who lives less than 300km away from any major city centre (this includes me).

7 Likes

We have thought about out east, but the winters seem even more extreme than the prairies lol. All I’ve heard about out east is Westcoast snow x20 with Alberta’s temps and time line… I don’t mind the -30 dry dusty praerie snow

2 Likes

Naw theyll just get bought by investment companies. And if a crash happens I’d probably stand less of a chance at a mortgage. The goal posts keep moving. With my down payment I could get a place in sask with a 400 a month mortgage. Providing theres some form of work…

4 Likes

I should probably kick my tent into flowering… ive only got about a foot of stretch room. You guys figure 8 could give the seed clones a shower to kill the pollen and stick em in the main tent to finish? I’ve got clones to keep in veg and don’t feel like using the small half of the tent

12 Likes

That should work no problem. Shower them off. Let them dry, and return them to flower. I do this with smaller plants all the time.

4 Likes

Right on. I wasn’t overly careful with the pollen anyway so seeds may happen regardless lol

3 Likes

I only took a group shot cause I’m lazy.
Back left: jack herer
Back right: sour blutooth
Front left: Blue berry
They’ve been on 12/12 since Saturday. I kind of let these ones go wild so there’s a ton of 2 inch tops coming off of each stem… im just going to let them do their thing and see what kind of buds I get lol. The seed plants are in the main tent aswell and are looking seedy! I have a feeling head room will be an issue this time around. Jack herer grew about an inch over night and was into the light when I got home from work lol

20 Likes

Lookin happy! Happier than my truck :unamused:

3 Likes

Lol yea… its a bit of a death trap, I’d stay off the gravel and highways…

3 Likes

Week 3 of flowering, just thinned them all out a bit.

The seed plants are seedy. Im getting a bit worried about the sour blutooth one. Its so dense with seed it looks like it could go mouldy. Its a couple weeks ahead of the others though so her time is near. I should get a pretty good haul out of em

15 Likes

You got some big plants compared to your normal grow heights, they look great, that first plant is going to be one big cola on the main stem :+1:

3 Likes

I let them go a week or 2 longer than I should have lol they’re allowed about 3 more inches before im in trouble

2 Likes

That’s what she said

5 Likes

Its been awhile. Its been 5 weeks since flip and they’re coming along. I’ve added “big bud” to my shelf of bottles. It says to use between week 2 and 4 of bloom… what are you all considering week 2 to 4… is that from flip, or 2-4 since seeing signs of flowering. These took a week or 2 of 12/12 to begin what id consider flowering.

18 Likes

I don’t start the flower clock until I see buds. 12/12 to onset buds is the transition period.
That’s how I count it anyways. I know lots start at the flip.
The girls look good brother :grin:

3 Likes

When I used it I started roughly 2 weeks after switching to 12/12 with mature clones.
I used it past week 4, I think I was using it to around week 6.

3 Likes

I just watered them with it. I may use it one more time. I got overdrive as well and it says to use it in the “last 2 weeks of bloom” … I usually don’t realize uts the last 2 weeks until I go oh shit… I need to harvest today. We will see how that goes

6 Likes

Feed schedules are almost always after flip

3 Likes

Did you see noticeable differences from using big bud?

4 Likes