Grease_monkeys garbage can

I havnt been keeping up with a grow log latley. The plants are doin good, I may take some pics tommorow. I was supposed to be driving to sask to look at cheap houses n shit. But then my car decided to start over heating, so I took it as a sign. Now I’m looking at bonnyville/cold lake area. Ive been there and know the area, jobs are plentiful and houses are cheap. Ive givin up on buying on the island. Its a sinking ship.

6 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this.
I certainly believe it made a difference.
When I used Advanced Nutrients, I just used the Iguana Juice veg/bloom, bud candy, big bud, and sometimes ancient earth. I have been thinking of going back to AN, not sure yet.

4 Likes

So anyone remember my rant about my shit brained neighbor having a raging cardboard fire on his vinyl covered deck 2 feet from. The roof overhang?

Tonight the gf heads to bed… and our bedroom is flooded. The brain dead fuck had a “tiny flood” in his kitchen… it came through our ceiling, through the light and through the heater duct. Our bed is toast the big dresser we bought 6 months ago is toast, everything is fucking soaked. If there was one pivotal moment that secured my plan to move… this will probably be it. No to decide between our insurance, squeezing him for 5g or small claims court… or say fuck it and catch an assault charge

9 Likes

On the plus side it sounds like you avoided a fire twice but that’s still really rough. Hope things turn around for the better.

4 Likes

fucking neighbors man…people are so trashy now even in ‘nice’ areas

good to see youre still abusing plants and overfilling your grow boxes!

5 Likes

Let your insurance deal with the headache of getting their money back from him, it will save you a lot of agravation and time, if you deal with it you will be dealing with it for years the speed the courts work at.

6 Likes

100% what shadey said.

You can waste time sueing him in small claims but as a judge once told me, “it’s not illegal to owe someone money.” So if they’re not garnishing his wages for you, he really doesn’t have to pay you anything. He’ll just have a judgement on his record.

5 Likes

Biggest issue is im not sure how “legal” this suite is. With the housing situation around here I dont want to shoot myself in the foot .

5 Likes

You know me personally bud. I’d catch the assault charge. But if you do it right, he’ll be too scared to charge you

5 Likes

That’s why you have renters insurance, let them deal with and try to move on and away from your d*ckhead neighbor.

3 Likes

Haha now to cap it off im pretty sure my head gasket popped in my gas saver car. Fuckin rights

3 Likes

Whats that saying about bull shit coming in 3s?

#1 head gasket goes on my car = water leak
#2 cum brained shit fucker neighbor floods my bedroom = water leak
#3 just found a completely unrelated area of the house has “moist” baseboards. I can see the area from a distance from my laundry room, and there appears to be a slow leaking pipe between my kitchen and bathroom.

5 Likes

Holy hell man, that’s a tough go. Gotta get outta there

2 Likes

Living the fucken dream lol.

4 Likes

Let’s add some more fun to the story. Anyone remember the pipe i broke a couple months back?

Figured I’d be a semi responsible piece of shit and clean the bathroom and mop the floors etc. Bent down to pick up a fallen leaf from one of the gfs wall plants and I felt a sharp poke, as I recoiled my hand back blood splattered all over the wall floor and freshly cleaned toilet. Well… I found the last remaining piece of pipe… and im not typically a bleeder

12 Likes

Ouch :man_facepalming: icing on the cake. FM!

5 Likes

Man your not having much luck atm are you.

Looks like the solder has gone on the water pipe elbow joint. Probably slowly corroded out by your water, my bro in-law has had lots of these go in the last 3 years, from his well water turning the copper wafer thin.

Ended up pulling all the copper pipes out of the house and replaced with nylon pipex. As after the 3rd bad flooding last year, the insurance company refused to cover him for water leak damage any more.

Not an easy place to get into for a repair and the other connection further up dont look great either.

5 Likes

You had me so fixated on plumbing stories it was a total plot twist when I saw the shard of glass. :rofl:

Sorry about your finger.

5 Likes

Yea all the soldering joints look like garbage lol.

4 Likes

Lol I just clued into that myself

4 Likes