Grease_monkeys garbage can

I’m pretty sure my light driver shit the bed. Turned it on today to eye melting stroking action… too bad I transplanted my plant first lol fuck

6 Likes

I’ve got an Aglex LED, a t5 fixture, a 600w HPS and 1000w HPS you can borrow any or all pal

5 Likes

Back in business

9 Likes

Same light new driver?

Yea I ordered the wrong driver, and didn’t feel like rewiring all the strips. I had to wait on the proper driver to show up.

1 Like

I finally got around to half ass tying her down. I waited a bit too long so ill see how well I can space each branch out… one day I’ll flower it

10 Likes

Liking the fixed light?

It works as it should… I didn’t hook up the potentiometer though so its currently non adjustable lol

4 Likes

Well, at least it’s got the “on” function… thats the most important part I believe, lol

4 Likes

She was llooking pretty haggard yesterday so I finally mixed up an actual batch of nutrients… so far she’s gotten random pours of fertilizer only lol. She exploded over night, now hopefully the color comes back.

14 Likes

Nutrients in a bottle is like attaching an intravenous drip, they pick up so fast compared to organic. I often consider trying out bottle feed just to see what it’s like :+1:

Once those branches start growing up from the supercroped ones that will be a real bushy monster I recon. How long before you flip it :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol no clue I keep neglecting it. She’s already 4 months old ffs. I’m gonna defoliate one of these days and see which branches I’m keeping… ill probably flip it sooner than later just to get it over with… I may be looking g for a camp job soon so I probably won’t even be able to smoke it by the time its done lol

4 Likes

Sorry to hear things are getting bad enough to have to look for work at a camp man. Are things getting that expensive in BC :thinking:

3 Likes

More than that expensive. It’s gross.

3 Likes

Yea b.c is getting wrecked lol. If you do heroin and fentynal they’ll hook you up with brand new apartments and dell phones n shit.

Mainly I want a change. I’m done with fixing poorly designed shit for cheap people in a trade that costs tons to work in and has one of the lowest pays of any trades. And camps not so bad lol been there done that, liked the pay cheques

6 Likes

100 % true. They have a few new buildings here in the Fraser Valley.
It is ridiculous.

6 Likes

What if I just like, pretend, I’m on hard drugs. Can I trick them?

5 Likes

You probably could if you were determined enough. Might have to pay or trade someone for a dirty urine sample. :rofl:
You wouldn’t want to live in a place like that though.
The amount of drugs, theft, and who wants to know what else goes on.

You definitely wouldn’t want to take your dog for a walk anywhere around them places.

5 Likes

I was just thinking I could sublet it at market rates and make a fortune.

6 Likes

You could open it up as a bicycle chop shop. :laughing:

6 Likes