Grease_monkeys garbage can

About a week and a half since flip. She’s definetly filling out. I may have to defoliate again

12 Likes

It looks like a happy plant to me. :+1:

1 Like

Lol she’s regained most of her color after a lifetime of neglect.

3 Likes

Defoliate until 3 weeks flower!

3 Likes

Even the lower down “new tops” or leave it to branch a bit and just take leaves

I always chicken out on taking too much and end up with too many little leafy bastards

1 Like

Even low down, if you’re not sure, just leave it and wait a week… I guarantee you you’ll wanna cut it then

1 Like

Now that it’s flipped it’ll fill pit a bit and over the next 3 weeks just cut anything that’s not getting light, after 3 weeks I let them go

3 Likes

Before and after some defoliation.

I’m starting to get my ass kicked due to my lack of early training lol theres shit going everywhere, in a week or two ill start tieing it to the tent. But I won’t do that until I know I won’t have to bring it back out of the tent.

8 Likes

Hahaha, lazy FUCK :rofl: jeezuz that plant looks good though… bondage that bitch when its time!

Beers soon bro!

2 Likes

Lol yeaaa I shoulda been on it early… it also doesn’t help that the cackleberry i used was a gangly s.o.b too ohwell fuck em if they can’t take a joke

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly… fuck em if they can’t take a joke! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

My next grow will be bell peppers and non spicy jalapeños lol I wonder if I can top and train em

3 Likes

NoN sPiCy JaLaPeÑoS
download.jpeg-73

3 Likes

Hey now… im so white, I use mayo as hot sauce. …

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I had a meme for that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll try sweet habaneros after, just for you

2 Likes

Shes floppy and all over the place… no good way to tie it so im going to leave it be.

10 Likes

Looking good! Heavy buds :metal:

1 Like

That’s why I usually stick bamboo sticks right in the soil… right around week 1 of flower… tie everything down to the stakes with heavy-duty fishing line, it doesn’t distract in photos, I think it minimizes stress and like to think that the plant can use more of its energy making the flowers. My Apollo plants were always so big and floppy.

Nice thread btw. Really diggin it. What kind of light is that? Just curious.

3 Likes

Usually I use bamboo too or a cut down tomato cage… and I usually train it way earlier… this time around I pretty much ignored it due to lack of caring hahaha.

The light is one of the DIY Bridgelux strip lights from the cheap led thread. Its 150 watts

3 Likes