Grease_monkeys garbage can

Holy shit that’s amazing for 150 watts. I still have yet to go with an HID light replacement but I’ve been looking at Spiderfarmer fixtures. I tried a light made by a small outfit a few years back that used Bridgelux Vero COB LEDs but was never really happy with the performance vs the Cost… and eventually I gave it to a buddy and it caught fire… luckily he caught it and no damage. Amazing results tho for such low power.

2 Likes

Wow. That is definitely I nice plant for small light. Great job my friend keep it up. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

My best one yet was dragon blood hashlplant. It gave me 10 ounces in the 2x2 tent under that light. I was going for the same on my current plant but lost interest lol

17 Likes

Very nice. Was she a bleeder? I recently spent $240 at auction on a pack of Bodhi’s unreleased Dragonsblood x A11g. I did it mainly because of my love for the A11g male. I’ve grown B’s A11g f3 and it was one of my top five plants from seed of all time. The seeds just came in the mail this past week and I’ve already got them in the seed fridge.

5 Likes

No unfortunately not… well kinda… but it was clear not the red I was hoping for

1 Like

If she’s too wild, that’s not great…but sometimes I like a little leany-floppy to get some good sidelight on the lowers.

Very, very nice grow!!

3 Likes

Lol she’s definetly beyond too floppy. So I just flop them into different places every few days

2 Likes

That’s how I deal with my flop :eggplant:

2 Likes

So as I wait for sour strawberry / cackleberry to finish (probably this weekend or mid next week) I’ve started some new projects. I’m going to try my hand at gardening, indoor and out… cause I’m a fat bitch that likes food… lol.

#1 is my nadapenos. Non spicy jalapenos, 1 will be in my tent, the others will go outdoors. Im excited for these because I love jalapeno flavor. But far from a fan of heat!

I’ve sprouted some red bell pepper seeds from stir-fry night. They’ll go outside

And, well, I was fucked up one night and found a can of sweet roasted peanuts, so I ordered peanut seeds. From what I’ve researched on how they grow… my yield may benefit from lsd training. So I will probably put 1 peanut plant in my tent too.

Besides that I’ve got a celery that I’m regrowing, 4 onions and a bag of potatoes with roots. And dill seeds. Cause everything’s better with dill

10 Likes

Cool beans!

3 Likes

It’s going to be nothing special yield wise, but its sticky and smells of berries so it will do

14 Likes

Looks so sticky

1 Like

What strain was it again?

Cackleberry x sour strawberry

1 Like

Oh yeahhhh, I grew one of those from you, it was so awesome

1 Like

Here’s what I’ve got going in the tent.

A few pepper plants, some peanuts, mustard spinach (came free with the peanuts) and 2 onions that seem to be dying

And as of 6pm tonight I am no longer a dirty old grease monkey lol. Going for a career change!

9 Likes

Right on bud, good luck on your future ventures :call_me_hand:

And fuck, I forgot to plant my peppers! :hot_pepper: 🫑

3 Likes

So as of 6pm what are you now buddy :thinking:

2 Likes

A bum
10 chars

2 Likes

Walmart greeter?

3 Likes