Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

I’d take one of them Blueberry Cream coffee cakes infused.
Yes maam, please.
Probably o d if there is such a thing

2 Likes

Oh it will work out very well. I have a whole thread about it.

4 Likes

my mom just bought me a huge bag of blue berries …so i could actually make you one…but i think without the dragon…

need to go read that !! probably do not want to change how i make it because it is simple and quick and works ,but would not mind seeing how you used it

2 Likes

No need but that thing did look delicius

2 Likes

I’m getting the itch to cut her down. I cut a sample bud 3 days ago and it had a nice stony up high. Under the loop there still isn’t much amber to see, I’ll give her another couple days. Since I’ve been starving her of water the purple color and frostyness seems to have increased, probably just a coincidence though.

Zkittles auto / bubbas gift

Sour diesel auto

15 Likes

That’s some lovely looking bud man :heart_eyes: for a small plant you got a good amount :metal:

2 Likes

thats just awesome looking …way to grow kiddo!!!

2 Likes

I think I outdid my last one that’s for sure!

3 Likes

Cut the purple kush down this morning. I left the 2 seeded branches alive to finish the seeds. If I hadn’t pollenated the one I’d have another can size bud. I’m guessing I should be close to 2 oz once its dried… atleast I hope lol

64 days sprout to harvest

All together

The two biggest

17 Likes

Nice fats buds man, they look great.

5 Likes

Thanks, it should be good smoke! Plucked my first seed off of it too! It’s kinda got a weird smell… grape/pine/ gym sock

6 Likes

You can’t beat old sweaty sock smell phenos, you want to breed out the piney grape, nobody likes that :rofl:

5 Likes

5 Likes

The Buds Look Awesome Monkey…

2 Likes

had a plant that smelled like rotting garbage …thank god it went away when it was dried :blush:

3 Likes

can wives hire them ? great way to get rid of the old man for a few days :wink:

3 Likes

Sure can, I know plenty of wives that need a break from their hubbies LOL
But my friend the gardener said he has that covered already.

3 Likes

Its actually encouraged lol

3 Likes

Any ideas what this may be on the zkittles? Its a few weeks into flowering. I’m using the 3 part AN grow/micro/bloom minus the one that’s nitrogen at 4ml per liter

3 Likes

Looks like overfert just lay off the nutes and flush the medium with water

1 Like