Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

This is going to be cool

4 Likes

I found the 6th node works for autoflowers, too.
FIM the 6th node and the plant turns into a bush…

7 Likes

It’s going to be somthing alright, cant wait for the stretch haha

3 Likes

Ya I always say I’m going to let them get bigger before tying… then it just kind of happens. Lol next time will be different

4 Likes

Stretching can often be solved by the 2 L’s which are LST and Litfa I lean pretty heavy on the Litfa myself every grow

3 Likes

Looks great cant wait to see flower

2 Likes

I think I’ve reached my maximum as far as horizontal growth… no more tieing

22 Likes

Wow, its a beast :heart_eyes: I think I’ll wait with planting a second strain, my space is even smaller. :joy:

5 Likes

Once that plant flowers and stretches, your going to need a crow bar to prize it out of that fridge, she will b jammed in there so tight :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahaha ya it may be a little overboard … but I’ve gotta beat an ounce sooo whatever lol

5 Likes

What size space are you using lol

3 Likes

About a cubic foot. :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahahaha that’s awesome! Which thread is it on

3 Likes

The cackleberry has not moved in yet, it’s chopping day for the previous tenant soon. But you can see the cube in the thread.

https://overgrow.com/t/allotments-awkward-auto-adventures-and-amazing-alliterations/21108

4 Likes

Hopefully the last annoying “what is it post” …

Every time I see new growth I think it looks male… but could these possibly be my first 2 pistils showing… I’m getting antsy lol I’ve got a fem seed ready to comfort me if thus thing goes dicks out and fails. They dont really look like the pistils I’ve seen before lol

13 Likes

Looks like a pistil to me, but I would leave an exact answer from the pros of OG.

4 Likes

That’s what a few others have been thinking too… I dunno how they tell, only way I know is when obvious pistils show up lol

4 Likes

congratulations your the proud farther of a girly :clap:

5 Likes

I promise I will believe you this time lol. I’m done asking hahaha.

8 Likes

@Shadey I’m having a hard time keeping my promise lol… I swear I’m seeing balls. They pop off fairly easy. And No obvious pistils besides the tiny 2 from the last pic

10 Likes