Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

Time to quit spraying silver?

6 Likes

Which plant was that you’re feminising?

1 Like

Yes, you can stop spraying. Those pods will open up and start dumping pollen in about a week.

3 Likes

Top secret side project lol

4 Likes

12 Likes

It’s still trying to be a real plant 3 weeks old today

Put this arm into quarantine, it should be dropping pollen anytime now

13 Likes

That’s clever re purposing is it a croissant box?

3 Likes

Blueberries I believe. I Taped off all of the air holes except a couple. And it can still open and shut if needed

5 Likes

I was gonna say strawberries lol

2 Likes

Digi Key were supposed to get some more 22 inch light strips in, 5 days ago, but still not showing atm, you should keep an eye on them if you want some soon, as they go quickly.

1 Like

Prop it back up with a wire bread tie

1 Like

That one didnt make it… it shriveled and died lol

2 Likes

That’s a really smart isolation chamber there!

2 Likes

I’ve been checking daily hahaha

1 Like

These pollen sacks are growing by the day. I’m debating picking the ripest ones off but not sure if I should bother… any recommendations???

I plucked 3 ripe looking ones the other day and dabbed them on an arm of PK. I think it’s working! Over night hair started turning orange and shriveling

Overhead/ budshot. Shes been thirsty, average 2-3 liters per day split between 2 waterings.

And finally… Zkittles… I’m regretting my impatience on starting this seed when I did. I should have waited atleast 2 weeks longer. She has just started her growth spurt and is about to explode. Luckily I grew PK in a rectangle so I’ll hopefully be able to do the same with zkittles. It’s about to get tighter than a nun’s… in here

9 Likes

Cut the branch off and stick it in a vase of water. Then move it somewhere away from your grow. The flowers will open up and you can collect the pollen.

5 Likes

That’s basically the answer I was hoping for! Definetly better than plucking one at a time lol

3 Likes

Done!

Such a lumpy stump lol

8 Likes

Bridgelux strips are back in stock buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol saw that 2 days ago, been watching stock quantity incase I have to panic buy

2 Likes