Greasy's Journal

Skunk Tangerine - Farmer Joe Cut

Bud Shots:
At 91 days flowering

Smell and taste:
Skunk Tangerine is LOUD! Intense orange/tangerine rind flavor mixed with a real funk in the back end. I haven’t found it to taste like armpit, and enjoy it’s flavor, but it has an acridness to it that might be hard for some, but I love it!

Potency and effects:
This plant creates a delightful upbeat buzz that can’t be beat! It is very mood enhancing and a day brightener that leaves my eyes more wide open than they were before smoking, but is not racy by any means. I can smoke it and still work if I need to and it lends itself to social settings. Has a slight body high to it, but is mostly a head high. Not particularly potent, but given how flavorful it is, it’s fun to smoke more of it anyway!

Overall:
This would be an easy keeper for me based on flavor and effects, but unfortunately she has been one of the finnickiest plants I’ve ever grown. I just can’t get her happy and vigorous. I’ve seen others grow her with salts and they get these big, bushy beautiful plants, whereas when I’m growing her she just looks sad. Admittedly, the 2x I’ve grown her I have had issues with pests or my soil, so she hasn’t ever been given a good run, but I’ve already let her go because I just don’t want to keep cranky plants around. If anyone gets her, you should grow her, and see if you can find her happy place because her smoke is truly exceptional. It makes me feel happy to be alive and that I have my own little ray of sunshine on my back after smoking it.

21 Likes