Greasy's Journal

I love opening this jar!!!

25 Likes

Who in the @#$% wouldn’t! Those look amazing!

9 Likes

Got some goods news, I found a new place to live! Glad that I have finished drying my last indoor run, and am thankful that my neighbor is going to let me finish out my current outdoor plants in their yard for the next month or so. Going to get a feel for the new place and landlord this year, so going to skip an outdoor season. Place has a yard, but I think it’s best to start slowly and go from there. The house is pretty sweet, so don’t want to jeopardize it in any way. Still planning on growing inside anyway!

Here is the last picture of my plants in my old yard. I’m amazed a plant never walked off, and that I never got any complaints from neighbors. I sure enoyed growing there, but at am also relieved that I won’t have a huge advertisment that I grow weed in my front yard anymore. No more growing off the sidewalk for me!

24 Likes

Nice! Congrats, dude. As always, the first question that must be asked is,”How’s the rent?” haha… Comparable to the former place, hopefully? And then the second/third/fourth/fifth questions are always,”Bigger? Nicer? Better yard? Pool???” haha.

8 Likes

Congratulations homie!

7 Likes

Phew, I’m glad somebody else asked! :sweat_smile:

Congrats, Greasy!

6 Likes

Thanks guys!

Rent is pretty good considering what other places are going for. Moving in with my girlfriend, and we are able to save 100 a month each. Anywhere else and we would probably save a lot more sharing a place, but we like it here so thats how it goes! My yard at my last place was wonderful, but the actual apartment was pretty run down, so this is gonna be a lot nicer. It’s a well maintained home which is new to me, and has tons of natural light. So we are getting way more space and no shared walls!. It has a little office where I’ve got my tents up and running. Only big downside is it has carpeting, so putting down some plastic lining and then cheap throw rugs over that to keep the spills from ruining anything. Yard is smaller, but has actually privacy and isn’t shared with anyone else. And its 3 blocks from the beach, so we are very excited!

14 Likes

Gotta love that.

Time to buy more speakers… haha.

6 Likes

Absolutely! Cookouts on the beach whenever!

6 Likes

I’d say your grape pie should hold its smell really well. At least the pheno’s I’ve ran do.

3 Likes

I had some '88 G13/HP males show intersexing once I put them outside. All the intersex males were frosty as well. Not sure if it was the sun/ change in light, the cold, or all the above that made them intersex.

3 Likes

I think we may be experiencing the confusion that comes from multiple strains with the same name. My Grape Pie cut was bred by Cannardo, and is Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper, whereas I believe you have a version that has snow lotus as a dad?

8 Likes

Shiska has GrowHard’s F1 cross of Grape Pie x Snow Lotus bx v1.

Greasy has the Grape Pie cut, the same mom used in GrowHard’s cross.

10 Likes

Got the tents up and running at my new place. Beginning to feel like home. It’s got surfboards and weed plants in it. One step at a time!

Here are the clones. Will hopefully up pot these into larger pots next week, and then take some new cuts, and get rid of the extras.

Also got some new friends in quarantine from the bank of stank! Pretty excited! From top to bottom, Tropicanna Cookies, Purple Urkle, and Mothers Milk 31.

16 Likes

Congrats dude, that’s gotta be a great feeling!!
For me the first thing is usually the surround sound system lol

Happy 4-20 too homie!

6 Likes

Happy 420 to all!

I’m patiently waiting over here. Got a chilled bong loaded with hash ready to go!

14 Likes

New digs are lookin’ nice, congrats growmie! Clones are looking healthy, along with the rest of the crew. Hope your new groffice brings you many happy harvests. That MM31 is a lanky grower, be prepped for that. Mine’s hitting her stride in stretch now.

Nice rig! I need something like that. Mine’s way basic. Been thinking about upgrading for my birthday.

8 Likes

Do it! I don’t use it nearly as much as I used to now that I have a volcano, but this thing hits damn smooth with five perculators. I don’t want to tempt fate, but I’ve had this set up for three years now, and it fits inside the fridge door perfectly, so it’s always chilled. My prior bongs never last very long, so I opted to buy this set up through dhgate, which is a chinese marketplace, and think I got everything pieced together for less than 200 bucks. I think it’s good to support local glassblowers, but with how easy they break, it’s nice to have the china option. I figured out what to buy by digging through this subredit: Reddit - Dive into anything if anyone is interested.

7 Likes

Everything’s looking great! Wasting no time getting going in the new place, I love it! Happy 420!

It’s Tropicanna Cherries #8, BTW. Relentless Genetics breeder cut.

10 Likes

Haha, yeah, I was thinking the same thing, like,”Damn, Greasy be growin’…”

Doesn’t even have the couch in the living room yet, but the tent’s set up!

6 Likes