Greasy's Journal

Good point. I do like gross smelling cheese. Here’s hoping!

Be perfectly cured for Thanksgiving, so that would be a trip!

11 Likes

Got the recent harvest all trimmed up yesterday. Hung for ten days, and now into paper bags in a turkey bag. That’s been a great tip I got from Iamyou, and has really helped extend my drying period of my plants, and lets me get the next round into the tent! Got some real nice looking bud to cure up if I say so myself.

Double Dosidos

Rainbow Belts 2.0

Blueberry

Grape Pie

Turkey Bag with paper bags inside

Next tent all set up to flower. Should flip in a week or two once they get over their transplants and being a little rootbound.

GMO - Blueberry
Purple Urkle - Skunk Tangerine

Look at the fat leaves on this Skunk Tangerine!

19 Likes

They all look great. I really like that double Dosi :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks man! It’ll be interesting to compare your Blueberry harvest to mine. I feel like we are somewhat certain, we are running the same cut, but with a different label (Archive calling it Oldschool Blueberry and Next Gen labeling it DJ Short). I really love the effects it provides, and want to keep it around as long as I can! Can’t wait to see those monsters you’ve got going start putting on weight!

8 Likes

I’m excited for blooming. We will see, is yours the green stem? Mine is. Smokes back today we only got two clear days. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, it is green stemmed.

3 Likes

@Greasy Nice looking bud how’s the grape pie smoke?

4 Likes

I was going to ask what cut that blueberry was. I lost the DJ short blueberry, and I regret it so much. Those were the best blueberry nugs I’ve ever had/grown.

Also, I dig the paper bag in a turkey bag trick. I’m gonna have to steal that. Looks like it does a good job. Your buds are looking killer @Greasy !

4 Likes

Thank you! Have only smoked scissor hash so far. Very relaxing effects from that. I’ll report back in six weeks or so.

Happy to send her your way if you want to try this cut out!

It’s a nice way to keep the slow drying process going. I think it’s definitely helped me lock in more flavor through my drying process!

8 Likes

I’ll take you up on that in a week or so after this hot streak passes. I’d love to grow her out again. Hope it’s the same one.

3 Likes

Tropicanna Cherries, Rudeboi OG, and T-1000 are right around the corner from harvest time at 66 days flowering. The Trop Cherries is fading hard at this point, and looks pretty much done. T-1000 is pretty much there too, just waiting on the Rudeboi OG now.

Tropicanna Cherries. Her turkey terps are fading a bit, and I’m getting more citrus mixed in, which I appreciate.

T-1000

Rudeboi OG

15 Likes

Man, that Tropicana Cherry really does have some very pretty flowers. Kinda bummed to hear about the “turkey dinner” terps dissipating, though. I was really looking forward to hearing about some biscuits and gravy-type smoke haha…

6 Likes

So nice bro. :100: :fire:

5 Likes

Don’t be too bummed, they are still 50% turkey terp mixed in with citrus. My girlfriend made a similar comment to you, that maybe she isn’t getting turkey, but all of the herbs/spices associated with Thanksgiving dinner. Definitely going to be some unique terps on this one.

8 Likes

I actually chuckled out loud at that. 50/50 gravy and citrus sounds good to me.

5 Likes

Got a question for the brain trust here. I’ve been leaving my veg tent doors open during the day to cool down this summer, and our kitty has decided she has a taste for weed leaves. I’ve been noticing leaves have been getting munched the past week, and caught her in the act this morning! Easy to solve this problem by just zipping the tent halfway up from the bottom, but was thinking since she enjoys them so much that maybe I can just start giving her extra cuttings that were bound for the compost. They have never been sprayed with anything. What do you guys think? Any downsides to feeding your pets weed leaves?

She isn’t interested in eating any leaves that aren’t growing on the plant either which is funny so I would be just be serving her clones like above. It’s funny because she had no interest ever in the outdoor plants leaves that I could tell. She liked making little nests on top of the pots, but didn’t develop a taste until now. Now every member of the house is an official pothead

11 Likes

My cats love to eat cannabis leaves. No harm as long as you moderate it.

My only issue is the throw up that happens afterwards.

here’s one I caught in the act.

13 Likes

That is such a good photo! Loving that action shot. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Doing some googling and not finding any red flags. I’m curious if I put them out if she’ll even eat them, or if part of the allure is being a mischievous kitty! Good tip on not overdoing it for vomiting.

Here’s the little thing hanging out with the plants:

12 Likes

If they’re eating buds, that might be a different story. Nice shot. Gorgeous kitty.

3 Likes

looks like archive lists the t-1000 as triangle kush x purple urkle on their menus,
t1000

I know they call their urkle seed line old family purple, but I was pretty sure the t1000 was an outcross of it, not a selection from the line.

7 Likes