Greasy's Journal

Hey @biz, I’ve still got a blueberry hanging on. Might be a bit til cuts time but she’s still around. Hit me up if you ever want her back. Also have a TK if you’d like to try her finicky ass again. :wink: Same situation though.

Lemme know brother @Cbizzle . :heart:

6 Likes

That offer goes for you too @Vagabond_Windy . :wink:

I wish I still had that orange goji cut you shared. Good stuff. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you!
I appreciate the sentiment and btw it was a Goji F1 I shared. She was nice :green_heart:

5 Likes

That’s right! It’s been awhile. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you man, I appreciate you. Same to you @Rhino_buddy , many thanks. True OG’s for sure. I’ll be talking to you guys soon.

4 Likes

Is greasy still around? Haven’t heard in months I was trying to get some more sun ra f2 bc I loved my test grow. Had some airborne g13 seed I saved to send your way. Anyway hope all is good dude.

7 Likes

From a few dozen posts above:

6 Likes

Boo! I missed that, wtf? Ain’t dude in California? What a douchebag landlord hating on a plant lol. Greasy if your reading come on down south i got a couple extra room screw that guy! ( jk) Oh well later yall

4 Likes

@Greasy is one of the coolest, most generous guys I’ve met here on OG. Be cool if his thread stays alive for his imminent return one day.

10 Likes

Ya I agree man. Sucks for him big time bc he was always on here showing grows, and sharing seed. Here’s some plants I found from his free seeds, some of the best smoke last year…

10 Likes

Thanks @Cbizzle ! I don’t think my return to growing will be for a few years, but I absolutely plan on becoming an active grower when my living situation allows it. I still pop in here from time to time, just to see what all my grow friends are up to. Definitely miss having this social outlet via overgrow, but life is long and I’ll have plenty of years of growing ahead! Hope all your gardens are flourishing!

15 Likes

Here hoping that changes sooner than later. I have always appreciated your thread, and all your generosity. And sunRa… What good shit! :drooling_face:
You rock @Greasy !

7 Likes

100% you’ll be back at it and this time but a blip in time.

7 Likes

Since I’m not growing I don’t really have much interest in doing give aways, but if you wanted, I could send you all my remaining Sun Ra seeds, and you can hold em or share em as you see fit. They’ll just get old sitting in my fridge.

11 Likes

Despite what everybody who doesn’t live here may think, being a resident of California does not mean that all everybody does is drink mimosas at brunch and then go home to their bomb-ass weed grows before they hobnob with celebrities in “Hollywood.” There actually are people here who still have a problem with weed and the growing of it, even landlords. Especially landlords.

I don’t blame them.

5 Likes

I had no idea sucks to hear that man. Your right I think cali and immediately I think anybody can grow no problemo. I was wrong obviously, I just don’t see how he can do that legally. Aren’t you all recreational too? Forgive my ignorance on the subject I’m just trying to learn here know what I mean? Who better to ask than a grower in California.

I get you wouldn’t want your rental fucked up and turned into a grow op, but a personal grow is diffrent with just a couple plants I’d think. Honestly it don’t matter I dont live in California.

3 Likes

Umm, @Greasy … I guess I can share them! You’re not wrong about seeds in fridges. I’ve been adding extras I have to all packages shipped. Haha.

So, I guess, sure! 🫶🏼

4 Likes

IIRC, there was a clause in greasy’s rental agreement that mentioned that weed growing was not allowed on the premises. Greasy signed it, so, you know… I guess building owners can put (almost) whatever they want in the lease agreement; if somebody signs it, they kind of have to abide by it.

Obviously, you can’t put “Whites Only” or something like that on a lease, but I’m not sure where “No Weed Growing” fits in the whole legal realm of it all.

I’m just glad we own our home. The owner of the last house we rented was cool as fuck, never showed up unless something was wrong with the house, but I’d still rather just not even have to think about it.

5 Likes

Thnx for the reply and that all makes sense now that you explain it. I know im so glad i own my house too. If i told you all in Cali what i paid for my house in Alabama you wouldnt belive me. About the same as a new Toyota camry lol, and its 2000 sq feet .Real esate is unreal on the west coast like 15x ours. I dont see how yall do it, and have any money left over.

Minitiger those are the landlords you want as a renter.

3 Likes

I make peanuts haha, but my girl makes real, actual money. She bought our house; I didn’t have anything to do with it. I was fine with renting forever, but I’m dumb and she’s smart, got in on it right before the housing market really exploded here in CA. Best investment we ever made, though. Our house has doubled in value in only seven years, which is fucking nuts.

The only problem is, yeah, we could sell it and make a lot of money, but where the fuck would we move? Everything’s too expensive! haha. And we don’t wanna move anyway. We love our house.

I believe you. The only problem is you live in Alabama. No offense, but FUCK THAT haha!!

6 Likes