Greasy's Journal

I’m good on lights. Thanks, though. You should sell them or something. My girl’s always using Facebook marketplace, selling the most ridiculous shit that she doesn’t want anymore. You’d think that people wouldn’t want to make the effort to drive over for, like, a $10 used dog bed or something, but they do it all the time.

Haha, I’m gonna use the two that I have (plus my aerocloner haha) one day, I swear…

7 Likes

Bummer on the landlord situation, but at least its a nice place for your surfin!

Finally got the archive blueberry close to finishing up and yea its a sweet cut - radiates blueberry juice. The fans got a little burned up but the buds look excellent… hard to get a photo but theyre nice tops just a tad leafy.

9 Likes

If you don’t find anyone to take your lights, I’ll buy em off ya + shipping, but only if you feel like taking the time to do that. No pressure, just ready to replace my home-made SIL fixtures. They work, but are a bit more dangerous, because the wiring to them is not enclosed. Hahah.

Hope you’re having an awesome day @Greasy!

Keep us updated on your other grows. I do love those beautiful plumerias. Ours is always struggling out in the mid west here. 🤷

3 Likes

This makes me sad my guy. :cry:

3 Likes

Blue dream x Mendo breath do y’all remember who made them and the other mendo breath crosses here few years back.
Very vigorous cross very nice structured the stem rub is taken after the breath side very strong at this stage in veg

Also have a clone of the blue note x mendo breath with the weird OGKB growth

5 Likes

It was Growing Higher genetics @BirD

If those are the ones from sebrings site.

These??

3 Likes

Yes that the ones thank you

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Greasy I have the Bubba kush flowering and she’s impressive. Nice rock hard nugs and stacks. Hope you find a way to get back to it. The sun ra was one of the Best things I’ve grown. Loved it :facepunch:

4 Likes

@Greasy wanted to share a few pics of the Bubba kush . I’m patiently waiting for it to cure I want to thank you again for everything…:facepunch::facepunch:

19 Likes

Killer job with that!

2 Likes

Looking good, buddy! :herb:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it :pray:

Thanks I appreciate it :pray:

@Greasy second run with the church she’s impressive and so easy to grow I appreciate everything. :pray: hope everything is well. Sending positive vibes. :facepunch:

9 Likes

Did you re-veg her and then flower her out again? Those are some tree trunks down there haha, pretty impressive…

1 Like

It was a. CloneJust low stress training. I had a few buddies ask the same. Lol :pray:

3 Likes

If anyone has the archive blueberry cut that our esteemed brother @Greasy shared please hit me up. I left it to someone to care for and they lost it. Really liked that one and would like to get it back. :pray:

5 Likes

I have it and will do my best but mine is very sad and I was thinking about letting her go. Worst case, I made BB x TK fems and you can potentially find something similar :green_heart:

8 Likes

Thats sounds badass actually! Pretty sure I don’t have anything with TK and its easier to keep seeds than plants. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

You’d be the first to get them :green_heart:
Shoot me a DM Thursday and I’ll get them out to you and then I can update you on the bb clone itself

5 Likes