Great Lake Genetics

I have spent less then the 139 bucks a few times and still received free seed packs everytime.

5 Likes

I keep my fingerā€™s crossed and hope for the best! And with this Corona bs itā€™s gonna take like 5 years for the money to arrive and my beans to come home to me.!! But once again Iā€™m glad as long as they arrive well and safe

5 Likes

Would any of @Sebringā€™s SSDD interest you? Just saying!!!

3 Likes

I have like two packs of them itā€™s just my space here so small Iā€™m thinking about doing an outdoor fly small and maybe putting a few dog pens outside real big ones burying a lock in them and running like for fireplace Outdoors.

1 Like

Sorry I got to delete some of the space on my phone Iā€™m not seeing any of the editing buttons or anything like that. I have a couple of packs of those I just need to pay some bills so Iā€™m trying to get some like a pack of in the house and just a couple these kids around here man they want this shit to stalking it the dispensaries donā€™t even have it so Iā€™m going to run around of it or to pay my bills and then run what I want to run Iā€™m going to step up to a dwc setup. But Iā€™ll be leaving from this area to go somewhere where thereā€™s a little bit more where I can learn more and spread my wings. I have a weirdo Uncle who thinks this is his house and he lives in anotherā€™s house heā€™s trying to get me locked up which is failing miserably in his face. But when I do step up Iā€™m going to be running a lot more because that little folder you sent me a lot of them regulars and I donā€™t mean to sound I just donā€™t have the room to run a lot of regulars right now I need to know their famous or cloned so I know what Iā€™m getting kind of thank you so much man youā€™ve been a fucking awesome dude when I get these clones man. Wendyā€™s Tropicana cookie cutters come in Iā€™ll make sure I Wendyā€™s Tropicana cookie clones come in Iā€™ll make sure you get one. I hope youā€™re well and your family as well and your project youā€™re working on is either finished or going well for you Iā€™m sure youā€™re ready to be in a 2/3 if youā€™re not already Outdoors Lucky Bastards! I doubt if we went right I will fucking die I need that so bad

1 Like

Trust me bro trust me you will get more than you expect. I have spent 50 bucks and got nice unexpected freebies. Relax and smoke a fatty. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Youā€™re on OG anyway. You dont get the freebie, just sign up for another OG co-op!

5 Likes

I always send cash and no problems. Here is an order I just got just over a week ago from the sale he had the last time.

16 Likes

Damn, he cuts you some slack on those damn sticks. They load me up on stickers and I donā€™t even want themā€¦

3 Likes

Lol, yaā€™ll are making it difficult to not place an order! :joy:

5 Likes

Updating my previous comments. Shipping was fast professional and included everything exactly as I ordered in AND THEN SOME. Dude must have hooked me up with about a dozen stickers which is great cuz they are my idea of ā€œdecor.ā€ Lots more freebies from GLG (bad dawg) than were even listed. Awesome, man. Everyone on the fence, I can honestly say this is the fastest and most positive experience I could have had with a seed bank. Cheers!

12 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear, huh? I havenā€™t used them yet but if I get lucky enough to buy anything again, I want to use them. Itā€™s so cool to have such high quality seed banks in the US now. So cool.

6 Likes

I would give GLG an overall positive review, but their service used to be better in my experience.
Gig is great, if you can place an order successfully. Their new website is very very glitchy. Good luck buying anything within 2 days of a new bodhi release, their site will be too busy to function. You are required to make an account, but it never works for more than one order in my experience. I have to make a new account every time.
They did some work on their site a while ago that resulted in glitchy drop down menus, wrong descriptions and genetics for many bodhi packs, and outdated or broken links for freebies and specials.

I never had any problems with their old barebones website. I had way better service before they upgraded to the new site. My last order was for some new bodhi lines during a sale and they really complained a lot that shipping was slow on my money order, even though I shipped it on time, gave them a tracking number immediately, and once itā€™s in the postal system it was out of my hands.
After badgering me about my payment not arriving fast enough, it took them over 2 weeks to mail my order. Not sure why they were so riled up about my payment being slow to arrive. I also did not receive my bodhi freebie on that order.
In short, they were friendlier and more organized a few years ago before they upgraded their site and expanded their catalog of breeders.

4 Likes

So what did you pay for in that order and what were freebies?

GLG has a BOGO right now on Bodhi gear. I bought 3 Bodhi packs, got 3 Bodhi packs, and was given 3 tester packs, a koozie, and about 12 stickers.

8 Likes

That is the exact opposite of my experience in the last few months with several orders. I ordered on april 1st when the bodhi promo started. No issues. No issues with my account either. I have never been badgered about my payment either. All of these claims seem completely false to me. Dragboat is the most laid back dude i ever dealt with. On one occasion my payment got lost by the usps for almost 14 days. I emailed glg about it and his reaponse was: Dude, sit back and smoke a joint. Be patient. Priority packages always make it. I have the emails to prove it.

11 Likes

you made some great selections. all the bad dawg freebies ive grown out have been killer. the starfighter X LBL cross was the top of the pile though. those seeds produced some amazing plants.

6 Likes

Actually the only order I had trouble with was when I didnā€™t email directly with dbj. I made some large orders in 2016 with great customer service from dbj. A few more orders in 2017, with great service. My last order was in 2018 right after they upgraded their site and added a few employees. This was the one that was slow with uncoordinated communication and no bodhi freebie, just the bad dawg freebie. It was also my smallest order so possible a larger order gets more attentive service.

Like I said, glg is great overall, but Iā€™m disappointed that they never fixed the wrong descriptions and genetics after upgrading the site, and in my experience their customer service dropped off somewhat since my first orders 4 years ago.

5 Likes

Right now I think shipping is a little messed up, ordered mine got my tracking number from them and the package has sat in the original post office for 3 days before it movedā€¦

4 Likes

The usps is a mess right now. Its taking several days for packages to move one or two states.

3 Likes