Great Lake Genetics

GLG has noticeably slowed down sometime shortly after the website upgrade on the shipping front.

But, they have always come through. Small shop with an increasing user base, I’d guess.

5 Likes

Glg emailed me letting me know they received payment today. We will see how long it takes to get my package. They can be slow somstimes during promotions. Im sure they are selling a lot of bodhi packs right now.

3 Likes

I think mail in general is really slowing down. People are having to buy online now and Amazon uses USPS heavily. I have some mail that has a tracking number but no new info for about 3 days where it said it it had only just left the origin PO a week late. Still didn’t make it today and no expected delivery date with the tracking number.

2 Likes

I would agree on the slow delivery. Once it was shipped it got to me fairly quick considering I am in Canada but it did take a long time to ship from when they received my cash with tracking.

1 Like

Glg received payment today and i received tracking info for shipment already.

6 Likes

This is what happens when you get drunk and surf OG and get a hanckering for more seeds. Lol. Emailed them stating i will send in payment monday. Lol. They just got payment for the same size order today. Lol. They said no problem.

6 Likes

LOL Bro I had 2 whiskeys (whiskies? whiskys?) tonight and was thinking about whether or not I should just write off another 67 bucks.

3 Likes

Thats literally me every night. Lol. Now, im on this thing where im buying bodhi packs i already have so i have doubles. I have over 20 full bodhi packs. Lol. I might start a trade thread here in a bit just to see what offers i might get. I need to diversify my collection some more.

3 Likes

Yea, man, I think you’re onto something there. (The diversifying.) Bodhi’s stuff is absolute top of this list for a lotta guys, obviously you see why. But there’s always Nierika Seed Trust, Supernatural Selections…etc :slight_smile: But I hear you. I try to watch the person first, then decide if I want to support them. By “support” I mean “buy a sample of everything they’ve done if I can afford it.”

3 Likes

LMFAO. I was talking about diversifying with other breeders work. Not different bodhi seed projects. But, I like your way of thinking. I have a few of the supernatural selections. Dont think i have any nierika line yet though. They always sell out fast and well…im slow. Lol

3 Likes

Man, the Nierika line is nearly impossible to grab at the drop these days. First, you have to be following for the somewhat surprise short notice announcements. Then, unless you have lightning fast reflexes and mad page refresh skills, they sell-out in a matter of tens of minutes.

And, that only works when the servers aren’t completely crashed from the avalanche of refresh clicks. After the site crashes, you’ll find yourself onto more refreshing on the crashed site for about twenty minutes. If you’re lucky to get a refresh while the site is up, you may be lucky enough to be able to enter your payment information without the site locking you out or some other weird heart destroying glitch. :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Oh i know. Believe me. Its so stressful i have pretty much given up on trying to grab any. I did take advantage of the glg buy 1 get 1 at 60 bucks a pack for bodhi. Have 8 packs coming.

5 Likes

Another perfect transaction. Sending out payment today for another 4 bodhi packs.

12 Likes

Got mine this weekend, first Bodhi breeder packs ive gotten!

14 Likes

Picked up a pack of space monkey, everything else was a freebie. GLG rules!

12 Likes

You can’t go wrong with GLG. I have sent them cash without tracking many times and always got my seeds quickly with extra goodies added. Nobody should hesitate to buy here or worry about dealing with them.

9 Likes

thats good to hear I have a pack of them azads same as yours.
Since you’re looking for another pack plus you can have the rest of the seeds that came with those also.

9 Likes

Are you saying you want to get rid of the five Hermie seeds, or all 20 seeds?

2 Likes

all 20 beans

3 Likes

If the plant hermied at 90 days then they would be some tiny little white seeds if harvested at 10-12

The thing I question most about the 90 day claim is that the plant should have already been full of seeds and while I’m not saying it’s not possible I’m sure someone has had it happen but I have never seen a seeded plant turn hermie

4 Likes