Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

I’ve run them outdoor with good luck. Good mold resistance for me.

4 Likes

That star chaser looks gorgeous @MillTown ! I have never heard of that one. What are the terps like?

3 Likes

I didn’t get to post any shots from the last couple of weeks of the mendo cookie x cake fighter or wedding cake x cake fighter because I was overwhelmed as usual and the powdery mildew hit again so we took everything down quickly and had no time for photos. Saved the weed though!

The smoke is pretty good. Not properly cured yet but still nice. It’s not as over the top sweet as GSC but similar flavor, more mellow. I maintain a high tolerance and struggle to get ripped at times but I was good and stoned for a couple of hours after trying it yesterday.

19 Likes

Its death star x run away bride
4’s flavor is pretty tangie dominant, front to back ass slapping orange soda. Super terpy. I traditionally hate tangie terps but this one hits the spot for me in flavor and effect. Reminds me a bit of the orange crush that used to get sold around here in mid 2000s.
6’s flavor is pretty gassy with some kind of background creaminess on the exhale no tangie terps.

8 Likes

Hope you have a Great Holiday weekend. Thanks again for the Blingy thingy @Great_lakes_Genetics

![IMG_1220|331x500](upload://5G7NYEae8tBE0DAmcMtQDfJtBZK.jpeg

6 Likes

I got lots of blingy thingys.

4 Likes

Like an ashtray on your walker LOL

5 Likes

Holds my bong.

5 Likes

Have a Great weekend @crownpoodle.
Its all real

3 Likes

So I just got my Bodhi order yesterday and I got BK Apollo x Miles Ahead and Purple NL Haze x Run Away Bride #8 as freebies, anyone run these?

9 Likes

Run one. Tell us about it. I’ve had great luck with GLG freebies.My vote is for PNLH x RAB. I’ve had good luck with RAB crosses.

5 Likes

not to be trusted as far as I can gather.
avoid mass medical at every convenience please!!!

2 Likes

Hello, i hope you see this even tho its a old thread, i wanted to ask you about the “dragon fighter” (2 headed dragon x long bottom fighter) since i got my hand on some seeds and use them as first grow, i’m at start of flower rn and would love to know some details about the length of flower time etc.

3 Likes

Scrolling old posts this morning. I love GLG freebies! Almost always have one going, but don’t atm. That’s correctable, it I can make a choice. I have great luck with them. I kick myself thinking what I gave away. I love gifting seeds to others, but I need duplicates 1st.
Been a bit since I’ve had any MaGooey crosses. That’s great weed! @TopShelfTrees1 you’ve grown MGs too, ya?

7 Likes

Dear cannafriend Jeff thank you for your service
I have my Instagram account set to private brother regarding ‘tag’

Gotta share with the beautiful people who see this thread that i am super happy watching this long bottom fighter (mit) x cake fighter looking awsome so far!
Its feeling like one of those plants that deserve a bigger pot and more garden space dedicated!IMG_20230816_111850_184

IMG_20230816_111838_663

13 Likes

ASS x Miles Ahead

Cherry orange funk, big yielder

19 Likes

I have been digging through some of my older packs to grow out. Had this pack with three seeds left in it. Two popped and look to be nice and healthy. Vally Ghash X 3 Head.

Can someone remind me if 3 head is 3 headed dragon?

10 Likes

My guess is no, but maybe @Great_lakes_Genetics can clear things up. :thinking:

4 Likes

Looks like the printer might have missed it too.

2 Likes

I imagine it is… as there were other 3 Headed Dragon fathered freebies.

2 Likes