Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Pretty sure it is as well. I got those two plants going and one is a bleeder. Dragons Blood?

2 Likes

I can’t quite recall the details but I want to say Jeff was using a different generation than Bodhi used in some of his 3HD crosses. I read it somewhere, so it must be up on one of the forums.

ETA: Found it, on RIU
 the following is from DBJ:

" The Dragonsblood F1 I used is from older stock (less likely to see the blood trait pheno), Bodhi has now worked the Dragonsblood line to a F3,to insure more of the blood trait phenos.

I just want to clarify this is from the older gear. I did however use a male with the Blood trait. I decided to make some crosses with this cut because I really like the High of the 3 Headed Dragon. It is very upbeat and will have you talking to anyone who will listen for hours."

5 Likes

So what are you running lads??

3 Likes

12 Likes

I have some Sunshine 4 x Bye Ya going right now, will get some pics and throw them up.

6 Likes

Sunshine 4 x Bye Ya

16 Likes

That Sunshine 4 7&8 is the chronic! Thank you @bodhi and @Great_lakes_Genetics!! Happy Saturday y’all!

32 Likes

Nice! Those Bad Dawg Freebies from @Great_lakes_Genetics are so good!

7 Likes

how long into flower? lookin like theyre gonna be nice and fat!

3 Likes

Wow looks awesome. Have some sunshine 4 x ortega going at the moment. 8 weeks in, looking like it got 3 weeks to go.

Can’t wait to see how she turns out. Alot of fans of sunshine 4.

17 Likes

Checking in, nothing exciting yet but some good starts for the bb hp x rab and the PNLhaze x rab :green_heart:

12 Likes

was wondering about this breeder - looks like he is worth a grow !!!

3 Likes

Bad Dawg’s freebies are great. Grown half a dozen. All worth growing again @hawkman .

7 Likes

I dropped these based on your good word!! :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks – have many packs of regs that were “freebies”

3 Likes

I’ve ran testers too with zero issues. Genetics seem strong. I thing anything with RAB or Ma Gooey are good ones.
A few years back I started smoking after a break. Figured an Atonic cross. «It’s just CBD, can’t be too strong." Wrong.
Go for it. I’ll watch.

8 Likes

Another quick check-in, the PNWH x runaway bride #8 and BBHP x runaway bride #8 are somewhere near 5 weeks or so from seed. All good, some showing gender following a topping, I think 3 boys are gone and this beautifully structured bb hash plant cross started showing some girl parts. Will up-pot the girls and them move to flower. Very satisfied with everything about them :green_heart:

13 Likes

These are what I have after a few new additions yesterday.

12 Likes

All those freebies bring the per seed count way down. In case “anyone” asks.

4 Likes

Has anyone popped the tres dawg x rab? I think is the other parent.

3 Likes