Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Definitely will, and thank you :pray:t2: for real

5 Likes

Happy to help! I figure making seeds from every single grow that produces a male is doing my part to Overgrow the world! :seedling::earth_americas:

8 Likes

Could also lend a hand if needed.

2 Likes

Mendo cookies x cake fighter in the bed day 13 flower. There are 3 individuals in the photos. I have so much defoliation to do after this weekend !

14 Likes

I have:

Glue Teeny x Run Away Bride #8
Gorilla Bubble BX5 #2 x Cake Fighter
Putang BX (Putang MM cut x Run Away Bride #3)

Anyone run these?

Got them all with my @Tonygreen Sour Bubble Tribute Case

7 Likes

The Glue Teeny x RAB sounds great. My experience with RAB is like cooking with bacon. Somehow the mix is just better. RAB seems pretty diverse too, lots of outdoor shots with fades happening. Haven’t decided on my yard line-up yet. An RAB or two would be pretty.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Mendo cookies x cake fighter day 26

4 Likes

Nope! But ill be running some of those as soon as mine arrive. GLG Freebies for the win!:partying_face:

4 Likes

Nothing interesting to show at the moment but I planted ten sprouted Stardawg x Apollo 13 beans earlier today.

11 Likes

This probably doesn’t qualify as interesting, but had to a do a whole lot of seed planting this morning… Ma Gooey x Runaway Bride. Gonna have to find a place to put them other than the kitchen or my wife may have a bone to pick with me.

22 Likes

Purple Star Sunny Dog on the left and Hillbilly Weddings on the right. Finishing up week 1. My Runaway Bride was a male so I culled him but I also have two HBW males that I plan to cross into the other HBW females in the tent.

11 Likes

I’ve ran RAB, and 2 MG crosses. All 3 did well outside. I’m tempted to start some still.

5 Likes

Nice… I’m planning on running them outdoors.

6 Likes

Star Chaser 4

Star Chaser 6

26 Likes

Nice job. How far along are they. Nice fade on #4.

4 Likes

Wanna say somewhere around week 7

3 Likes

I liked Star Chaser. Thought it was good weed for driving, or getting something done.

4 Likes

Similar experience. The 4 I got works well for getting shit done around the house and outside. Its the first jar I reach for on mornings to get my day started.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you think of the MG X RAB @yardgrazer i was pleasantly surprised! She throws down quick and heavy ! Tastes completely unique, outdoors she may just kill it!

5 Likes