Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

I grew Tres Stardawg x RAB. I called it driving weed. Not amped up, but productive. The missus calls it wee for housecleaning.

5 Likes

I have a couple of the Chem 91 x Sour Bubble girls going to the flower room in a couple weeks.

Anyone have any experience with this cross?

13 Likes

Noooo. But I have a couple packs.

4 Likes

No sir but I have a few packs as well…might need to drop these & some killer Chem crosses as well🔥

2 Likes

Those GLG freebies set a pretty high bar. Some great stash in all those strains he creates. Jeff does his job, it’s on us after that.

7 Likes

I’ve got a cake fighter growing, excited to see what she becomes. sounds like a good type 2 strain !

5 Likes

The Girls are growing well and are busing out quite nicely after the 3rd topping.

Neither of these plants had any early branching.

They really just wanted to be single cola plants.

But I made them see things my way. Lol.

Stem rubs smell of straight chem.

Will be moving these into the flower room in a week or so when a couple of spots open up.

11 Likes

Looking good, they are going to produce!

3 Likes

This is a PNWH x run away bride at a week of flower - not topped or anything. Super nice.

Same age, different cross. This is a BBHP x run away bride (#8, I think?), also not topped, she is a grower. These beans I think gave me 5/5 girls, I’d have to double check. At least four.

These were the first couple that were interesting enough to post here, they both sure veg well. I didn’t expect the BBHP to soar like it is, but one of its sisters is a squat gal with precious little node spacing.

16 Likes

Karenz #2 (x) Runaway Bride #8 - the least fussy plant of the bunch, she smells like fruit punch Kool-Aid

20 Likes

3HD x vghash
I started two seeds. One is female, the other a male. The male is a bleeder and has been bred to the female. Female been in 12/12 around 4.5 weeks.

23 Likes

I grew three chem 91 x sour bubble . They went to about 9 weeks. The taste was nice sweet lemon gas, it started to get some candy flavor as it cured. It was my first grow and they got too big for my tent/lights but it still turned out well.

I posted some more pictures during the grow in the tony green thread. Another user grew it and posted some pictures in that thread as well.

18 Likes

That’s darn good for a first grow.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Thanks, I had a lot of help from this site. I have some of the Strayfox Hollywood PK ES Cut / Late 70s bagseed freebie seeds from Great Lake Genetics recently which will most likely be the next Great Lake Freebies I run.

6 Likes

Some glg freebies. Snowcaine x runaway bride

25 Likes

The white x runaway bride. Smells like blueberries

25 Likes

Those look nice @freestyletothis . I’ve got some of those. You remember veg time for plants that size?

3 Likes

Excellent work buddy. The RAB is a real winner in the crosses.

6 Likes

I vegged them for 60 days, looking back I should have vegged them less time, they didn’t stretch too much but still got too tall for my tent, all three were around 6 feet tall.

3 Likes

Agreed, that RAB male he uses is a star outcrosser. Consistently impressed every time I try a new cross of it.

4 Likes