Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Nobody ran the Cindy13 BadDawg freebie? Or Chem D x Apollo 13? Would like to see pics if those I’ve had those freebies since like 2016

3 Likes

Run them i believe you could find great stuff in there.

1 Like

I ran some tk[Tennessee kush] cone only ×lbf . It was a tester pack only had 6 seeds. I popped 3 all 3 germ got on male 2 females. Both females were very similar. Short stout plants nice branching and node space. Very easy trim :ok_hand:. The noise on them is slightly fruity with some sweet skunk/garbage. The smoke is so sweet , light and smooth. Hints of fruity sweet skunk. Overall I am very pleased. As for yield I can’t really say an exact number bc I don’t own scales… lol and I flipped them 3 weeks from seed and had 2 1/2 quart jars stuffed full. Of thick golf ball nugs

BTW thanks @Grohio for gifting me these seeds and this thread

20 Likes

do you know if there is a difference between tk and lvtk?

2 Likes

FML I’ve given a couple packs with long bottom leaf in it away thought they were CBD :expressionless:

1 Like

Haircut :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Gsc x Lbf

14 Likes

Nice mainline trimming
Paps

2 Likes

Thanks, never did this before. Hopefully will turn out.

Would like some chunky main colas!

3 Likes

After you reach the 8 sites let it veg a while don’t rush it and keep it well pruned at the lower level
Paps

3 Likes

Longbottom Leaf (SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner 2) was made by brother Loran. I still have some LBL left that he gifted me, along with a lot of his other work, but I doubt any of them would run. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

LVTK is Las Vegas Triangle Kush (Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x Triangle Kush) by Cannaventure. TK, in your case with the TK x LBF, is Tennessee Kush or TK can refer to Triangle Kush. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Dont sit on these on bad dawg seeds. Im tellen ya. Think i might pop the motor city fighter packs next.

4 Likes

I enjoyed smoken on those nugs. GOOD STUFF!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

2 Likes

Awsome been looking to see some one run these. Very interested to so how they turn out. I’ve seen some of the 3 headed dragon ×dead head grown out of was decent smoke kind of a uppity buzz to it. Best of luck keep us posted

I’m watching this to see how it goes for you. Can’t wait for the smoke report.
When I got these, I said to myself " this looks pretty interesting " looking to see how much cookies comes from it. Let us know @nefrella

1 Like

oh fr fr. Waiting on the clones to sex out and then the boys will get the axe.

Can’t wait to smoke these beauties.

I have so many seeds (and a ton of these freebies as well) that i’m not going to do a seed run, but thought, what the heck, why not.

variety is the spice of life!!

Absolutely :hugs:
I have a ton of those freebies, just sitting here. But seeing everyone growing them with great results, got me plotting seed runs. No more clones for awhile, just seed poppin :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Dont likr to ask but eould gladly accept and eventually pay it forward

Peave out snd be safe

1 Like

Err peaceout too

1 Like