Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

motor city fighter.

24 Likes

I just popped 5 of the mother city fighter.

3 Likes

its fantastic smoke!

2 Likes

How did the runt end up. They usually the most terps effect imo

1 Like

You know, the gsc x lbf im not sure really what to say about it. No smells really, not a very strong smoke. I was kinda bummed out.

Itā€™s currently sitting on the shelf (full jar) and I sniff it out about once a week hoping for some terps to come thru, but so far, nothing.

Really, really bummed. The plants were so pretty.

Iā€™ll give the GLGā€™s another try because I buy from there frequently, and not every plant can be a home run.

4 Likes

Gsc x 3 headed dragon I got from GLG as freebie testers were a waste of space and time. Only 2 out of 6 germinated. The 2 that popped had no vigor and stayed small. I ended up trashing them. Same gsc used maybe. :thinking:

1 Like

Has anyone popped any of the BK Apollo (purple pheno) x BL Dragon(blood pheno)?

Really curious what these plants come out like and itā€™s going to be a bit before I get to pop them.

1 Like

This can happen with making seeds I crossed a sweet tooth with cheese then a nl x misty and there was 1 seed out of 50+ that was special the rest tasted of dried hay brown grass shyte.

So the LVTK x LBF has been smoke tested. Super smooth smoke even though not cured properly yet. Fruity, citrus taste and best of all pretty potent. Very good for a freebie thatā€™s for sure. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

I like the potency part enough to give them a try.
Thanks for getting that report back to us.

2 Likes

Acquiring an ever increasing supply of these Bad Dawg Freebies it seems :wink:
The Chem D x Apollo in flower now and have a tester The White x Sunshine 4 in veg now.
In the wings there are Sunshine 4 x BK Dragon, SFV x LBF, Ortega x Apollo 13 F4, Stardawg J x LBF, and Harlequin BX 3 x Sunshine 4.
I have to admit to being intrigued on all of those crosses.

8 Likes

Howā€™s the chem D x apollo doing?

It was a pleasure to run. Great structure, buds are dense, yield was good too. It had a very slight rotten pineapple smell. Decent buzz, I have a couple more outside.

17 Likes

The White x Sunshine4 is mid flower and looks pretty good!

3 Likes

Pine tar gush is headed my way and I cannot wait!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not looking at them currently but my seed stash list I keep has both the GSC x LBF and the GSC x 3HD as the forum cut. Could be off base on this but I thought the forum cut of GSC was known for slow growth?

1 Like

All I can tell you is the GSC x 3HD wouldnā€™t grow worth a shit. They fell way behind everything else and just had no vigor. I gave them a chance, but in the end they were trash.
Maybe you will have better luck.

1 Like

Old picture but those are powdery mildew spores on your plant

Iā€™ll keep it in mind, thanks. Iā€™ve been making a real effort to start some of my Bad Dawg seeds (had a few Stardawg x Apollo 13 last year, SFV x Bye Ya and Hillbilly Kush this year) but Iā€™ve got a decent sized backlog to work through. Unless I find some way of growing an unlimited number of plants I canā€™t say for sure whether Iā€™ll ever get to the GSC crosses.

I hear you. Time and space. Up to you but I would give that one to someone you donā€™t like. :wink:

2 Likes