Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Hey TST1, I really loved the PTG. What is really cool every freebie they sent was most excellent also. Best to ya!! webe

2 Likes

I’m super excited for the PTG as I’ve had my eye on it since drop, was actually the strain that really made me look at Tony Green. I’ve been exploring genetics from the same area for so long I’m excited to get into some completely new gene pools from a different breeder. Between Tony and Bodhi I should have my next while covered for sure. I’ve wanted to explore Bodhi for many many years, Tony just recently (6mths) and I’m excited to start this journey.

4 Likes

Motor City Fighter

33 Likes

11/12 up and strong from these Putang x BK Dragon

6 Likes

Fourth and final run on The White x Sunshine 4. That was a great bean, lol.

I’ve accumulated a few sunshine 4 x sunshine 4 Bad Dawg freebies, and based on what I see and smell with “the white” cross, I think those are the next Bad Dawgs I run.
Has anyone ran that cross yet?

33 Likes

always happy to show off these pictures Bad Dawg Genetics - Chem D x Apollo

29 Likes

Here is one of the currant Bad Dawg freebies. Tres Star Dawg x Run Away Bride Grown By michiganmonkeynuts

Available with Tony Green Orders, Doc D orders and Sud Rosa Gardens orders.

36 Likes

Looks nice and full.
Whats the lineage on this?

3 Likes

Tres Star Dawg x Run Away Bride

7 Likes

whoaaa whoa whoa
I was gonna guess stardawgy too lol. I definitely don’t need more beanz but that sounds like its right up my ally.
I don’t think im the ONLY one buying random seeds for the freebies haha.

7 Likes

Seeds just broke soil. I’ll keep ya updated….

7 Likes

I have the same question, @willie - gonna give your post a little “bump” here.

Anyone grow these Sun4 F2’s?

4 Likes

@willie
@Great_lakes_Genetics

Finally had time to take a couple pics of six Sunshine 4 f2’s from BDGens. Around a month old, and were in little 2oz cups of medium until about a week ago, so they are just now getting some decent roots under them. (And yes, you would be right to detect some pest signs, they come and go around here, I’m practically on speaking terms with the little assholes).

Would I be right to think the thinner-leafed pheno with finer attenuation at the tips (bottom left) leans Chem4? Anyone with a sense of what the others appear to be expressing, perhaps out of the SSDD half of the genetic pie? Also seeing some minor leaf variegation, most noticeable bottom right.

Any insight is appreciated, and thanks.

11 Likes

I’ve got a pack of daywrecker diesel x longbottom leaf which sounds super nice

4 Likes

Anyone grow out any of the Appalachian super skunk x miles ahead cross been looking around and striking out

2 Likes

AFAIK that one is basically brand new, so I wouldn’t expect to find any reports on it yet outside of from BD himself.

3 Likes

There were a couple of pics of this cross in the Bodhi thread also, if anyone else is looking for pics.

3 Likes

I ran Dirty Margarita (Dirty Girl x Strawberry Hawaiian) I believe. Small seeds tough to grow. Finished 3 plants although size and yield were not very good taste and potency were great. Just so happens I was growing some F4 Platinum Pineapple and one of the Dirty Girls caught a bit of Jiz from a huge male Hydro PP I had going in the solo cup challenge that also showed very late.

This cycle I dropped a few seeds of the mix to see germ and vigor. They shot out of the shells on a 3 day soak and the planted sprouts are twice the size of the other mixed strain plants in the batch. Looking forward to seeing the final product. So far so good…,took them straight from Dixie cup to 3 gallon pot and they are starting to take off again after a few day stall.

11 Likes

Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride

I definitely plan on doing a proper hunt in the future if I can get a handful of these, intriguing the hell out of me, smells like a tropical fruit smoothie atm, sticky as hell! And now that they are beginning to fade throwing down a rainbow of beautiful purples/pinks/reds/oranges…. Gorgeous! Another gem from @Great_lakes_Genetics

35 Likes

Those are some gorgeous looking ladies :heart_eyes: sticky too.
Nice

4 Likes