Members who haven't been seen here in awhile

Nefrella probably busy with IRL stuff. She’s been in and out. Looks like it has been about a month since she last got on here but… not unheard of for her. I’m sure she’ll be back posting before too long.

MisterBee was dealing with some health issues but last I heard he was still recovering. Looks like he was logged in on July 5th at least.

5 Likes

@Hemp thanks bud I am glad you know of it… thanks @HolyAngel I hope the bee comes back stinging. Also good to know @nefrella is still kicking around.

2 Likes

We had 3 or 4 people do this, but I don’t see any reason to leave because of the 2%

1 Like

When someone knows your information and disappears I don’t think I would be coming around much either.

3 Likes

Wondering if anyone had heard from @Limeflavouredheadbut recently? Used to be quite active in the UK side of things at least.

:v:

I check in on Mr. Bees profile occasionally and hes logged on recently-ish. Here’s the thread if you haven’t seen it yet.
GREAT NEWS! @misterbee is OK! 🐝?

3 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

I’m still around. I’m recovering from a stroke and gett6back to working full time again
Thanks for asking about me -hemp

13 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Glad you’re doing better.

2 Likes

anyone know where @OGSince03 is? i just read that thread about his secret lab and wondered about it.

1 Like

@buck90 I haven’t seen in a minute. A few others. He posted a few hours ago. Sorry.
Another person I haven’t seen in a minute. I tried typing it and it wouldn’t show. He was a cool guy.

3 Likes

@buck90 hangs out in @JohnnyPotseed’s thread. He is still around @Hemp :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

He had a nice new grow. Maybe that’s it. I miss the pictures. I come here too much.

I miss my old friend @Hemp that old crazy guy.
Funny.

7 Likes

I’m still here @Hemp
my grow journals are always hit or miss but I always have good intentions to keep them up :joy:

8 Likes

@Irishrocker doesn’t appear anymore.

2 Likes

Irishrocker took off after writing a big goodbye thread.

7 Likes

I remember that. Do you think it was actually Bono, and he had to get back to activism and music writing?
He always claimed to be a “butcher”, but that’s just what Bono would say. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey @Hemp and the rest of our community, I am still alive and growin. Just been super busy between taking care of my ageing folks and 2 new jobs.

My final count outdoors after males removed and animal activity is 12 females. 5 Maui Wowie Cherry Bombs ( @Sebring ), 4 unknown Oregon outdoor from a friend, 2 Tangerine Dream x C99 (@Oldjoints ), and 1 Blueberry x Trainwreck (JOTI). Hope to be back on regularly soon!

18 Likes

I am definatly interested in how those TD x C99 do for you. I created those for OD use………

4 Likes