GREAT NEWS! @misterbee is OK! šŸ

Glad to hear this. Sucks the law got on his bee-hind, but grateful heā€™s ok in the end. Heā€™s definitely one of the few names I recognize here as Iā€™m on and off.

6 Likes

This is such welcome news! Canā€™t wait to have you back misterbee!

9 Likes

glad to hear he is ok. Thank you for sharing this!

5 Likes

Oh, damn. Glad @misterbee is ok. But that is fucking awful.

4 Likes

haaa, I got the same message from him yesterday, and told him I would let people know. I told him I wouldnā€™t start a thread just for that, lol.

Iā€™m weird about trying to share info on another person. But, yeah, he wanted to let you all know heā€™s alright and will be back soon. Thanks @Purple-N-Hairy for doing it for me! I got busy today before I got to it. peace

11 Likes

Sad for his losses but ELATED to hear heā€™s ok and all is good. I checked on his account a few times recently and kept seeing no activity since Nov I think. Was getting a little worried.

Glad to see heā€™ll be back soon enoughā€¦

8 Likes

holy shit i honestly thought we lost him to covidā€¦ it kinda made me think how easy we can just disappear and be forgottenā€¦ really happy to hear the good news. and cant wait for his septā€¦ i mean justice thingy to conclude full of stories and laughs after he cashes that law suit settlement!

9 Likes

really great news !!

buzzy

8 Likes

Man this is awesome news, thanks for relating @Purple-N-Hairy so glad to know that Mr. :honeybee: is still with us!

7 Likes

Very happy to hear this! Thanks so much for sharing!

We are all happy to know you are okay @misterbee

:honeybee:

4 Likes

Just the title put a bug smile on my face! Been wondering what happened to @misterbee and was starting to fear the worst. Not that any of that stuff is good but glad to hear heā€™s ok! Thanks for posting this @Purple-N-Hairy

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

@misterbee, I wish you well and happy ending to alleged case!

13 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear he is ok, never spoken with him, read quite a few of his posts, I wish them well, and remember @misterbee ā€œFloat like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The hands canā€™t hit what the eyes canā€™t see.ā€ Muhammad Ali :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thank you @Purple-N-Hairy for letting us know!
@misterbee sucks you lost so much over such malarkey and sorry for your losses.
Happy to hear eveything is getting better.
Good luck, stay well, stay safe! :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Good to hear that heā€™s cool etc ā€¦
Take it easy @misterbee ā€¦
:facepunch:

Happy growing peepsā€™ ā€¦
Gaz

5 Likes

Wow, Iā€™m so glad heā€™s ok! Thatā€™s just crazy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so glad to hear that @misterbee and Queen Bee are fine, aside from the federal thorn in your ass. What a sham. I hope you get everything back and more for that mess. In the meantime, feel free to contact me to build your clone stable back up. Iā€™d be happy to help. As always, stay safe, and bee well!

8 Likes

Thank you @misterbee!! :pray::smiley:

Miss you brother, and hope things are getting better for you. Be well my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

So happy to hear that @Misterbee is alive and well. Overgrow has been feeling his absence. Hope you get your property back soon buddy!

5 Likes

A guy like that can never be forgotten. As for the rest of usā€¦

10 Likes