GREAT NEWS! @misterbee is OK! šŸ

@misterbee blessings to you and yours as long as your ok :+1: thatā€™s what matters

4 Likes

Itā€™s great that heā€™s communicated about his absence, but Iā€™m sorry to hear about all of the BS heā€™s had to deal with, and look forward to his return when he has time and energy.

2 Likes

Hello there @misterbee I can see you typing. :smiley: Welcome back!

2 Likes

Thought I might ease in, take a seat by that window, observe the landscape. I see most of the ā€œole gangā€ are still here, some newer OGā€™ers are represented as well. Looking to get back in the swing of things, finally getting ā€œmy Train back on the Trackā€. It was/is a daunting task, but necessary as heck!!! At my age, 6 months is tough to get back. Iā€™ve managed to increase the ā€œOle Stash Bagā€ during my exile, so I imagine itā€™ll be ā€œtoss some seeds to the Windā€ time in the NEAR future. For now, Iā€™ll just stay seated, learn, get RE-acclimated to the current OGā€™phere. Donā€™t wanna be too sentimental, but :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I MISSED THE HECK OUTTA Yā€™ALL!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: As EVER, continue to SS/BW!!! NOTE **@G-paSā€¦MI, right???

86 Likes

Welcome back!! :partying_face: I have some goodies for ya when youā€™re ready sir. Just let me know ^^

11 Likes

Still the same og, not much changed :wink: Iā€™m sure youā€™ll fit right in :laughing:

4 Likes

ditto on both accounts

5 Likes

@misterbee Welcome back brother :hugs: :pray: you were surely missed :leaves: :ear_of_rice: :honeybee:
Really glad to hear from you :hugs: :grinning: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray:

6 Likes

Itā€™s great to see you back, @misterbee. Iā€™d just like to sayā€¦

denzel-washington-relief

Itā€™s such a relief to have you back. This is a better place when youā€™re here.

BTW - as you may start seeing as you dig through your notifications, Iā€™ve signed you up for a number of seed runs. Hell, I signed you up for more than I signed myself up for! Hope you donā€™t mind.

14 Likes

Welcome back buddy! Glad to see you around once againā€¦ wasnā€™t the same in your absence man!

3 Likes

Welcome back brother @misterbee ā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Pm sent can you delete zip

Ps so glad to hear from you.

:green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

Absolutely great to have you back man. I donā€™t even know ya but for an interaction here and there as well as participating in your give away. I was concerned at your absence, but clearly I was hoping for the best. Well, this is the best
!! Welcome back man!! Ket me know if YOU need anything. Otherwise, you just chill and take ā€˜er easy.

3 Likes

See @misterbee, people hardly knew you were gone. heh heh

Hope you were able to get the homestead business settled. Stay safe and see you soon. peace

Oh hey, your seeds will be finished in a week or two. I wish I had of let the females flower for a couple of weeks more. I left the males and females together but the males were faster. Should have let the females bud up more. The numbers wonā€™t be like normal but itā€™s always hard to know. Very terpy, though, and the seeded buds produced a lot of trichomes. Thatā€™s a good sign. later

4 Likes

Great newsā€¦so glad heā€™s safeā€¦mr.bee helped a-lot of people on this forum

2 Likes

Wow, what a story, still growing out some misterbee seeds, glad to hear heā€™s semi okā€¦lol

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

8 Likes

Welcome back

6 Likes

Welcome back @misterbee! Was glad to hear you were doing ok (despite the bs youā€™re dealing with) but even happier to see you posting :beers:

5 Likes