Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

Que si es lento… La madre que los parió!: Que van, a caballo por tierra y en piragua por mar??.. Meses se tiran las semillas de España a México y viceversa… A Filipinas o Cuba solo 2/3 semanas, y a La Florida (E.U.A.) o Puerto Rico solo 10 días maximo…

That if it is slow … The mother who gave birth to them: Who go, riding on land and in pirogue by sea ?? … Months throw the seeds of Spain to Mexico and viceversa … To Philippines or Cuba alone 2/3 weeks, and to Florida (USA) or Puerto Rico only 10 days maximum

2 Likes

If I could make a suggestion for spreading the love , next time I would mail to startegic locations 3/4 across Us or Europe and send out like a chain mail while only having each person involved only paying once and have our glorious snail mail system do all the hard work …, if there’s still room I would be interested in a few seeds to be on the list thanks

1 Like

That’s not a nice way to ask for seeds, specially since we are trying to overgrow the world by spreading the love. @Deecee00, you have just arrived and i believe you need to stick around a little bit more in order to build up a reputation and start asking for seeds bro. It shouldn’t take long if you become a regular.

Now, the seeds are being sent in packs of 10 to each individual. Thanks for understanding.

HppHrvst

PS.: Welcome to OG @Deecee00, we are happy to have you.

I sure would be interested to get on that list too. Since I have not been active here a ton I assume my request will drop behind some other Overgrowers as it should, but if there are any beans left over and not claimed I’ll send a SASE padded shipper envelope if a small grip of 5-10 could come my way. :peace:

4 Likes

I believe you have been here long enough… @Kraven!

And we need people to be interested and active, just like you bro!

2 Likes

Thanks MS, I try to visit as much as possible, summer sure keeps me busy, as does a monthly harvest. :peace:

2 Likes

You are more than welcome @Kraven! At your service.

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind trying some of these beens. sounds like a nice cross.

2 Likes

Here is a picture of the G.C mom that i used for the cross.

And a picture of a girl from the seeds i sent. (Daughter)

11 Likes

Man yea the off spring looks alot like mom, great work there my friend. Looking forward to seeing beans if any are left after all the requests get filled. Thanks for sharing @Viva_Mexico your work is greatly appreciated by me. :peace:

4 Likes

You need me to send a mailing address @Scissor-Hanz ?

Dang your foliage is beautiful looking!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

7 Likes

I’m not the shipper of these seeds.

1 Like

I asked a friend to send me a picture of the green crack cut that i gave him. It is the same one i used for the seeds. So, this is the mom of the GCxQ seeds

11 Likes

Pic didn’t upload @Viva_Mexico!

1 Like

It should have now, they don’t look so good, but you can start to get a idea. I will try to get some better rez pictures

1 Like

They look great to me! Nice bud there!

3 Likes

Hardly anything to trim! :astonished: Look really really nice!

5 Likes

helloooo amigos, I have 2 phenos of the GCxQ.

GCQ 2
QCQ 5

GCQ5 had some kind of leaf disorder causing a almost striped leaf. I thought I had killed it but found it in my moms.

Here is a clone I took today of GCQ2. They are 1.5"rockwool cubes for reference.

I will be doing a grow log starting about next week or two.

I just realized that I have cloned already,

Green crack (mom)
GCQ2
GCQ5
Shit 2
Shit 7
Ahuyasca 2
Ahuyasca 3
Church2
Church 3

Of the following only a few clones to see how they finish,

skunk 11