Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

…suena a Ayahuasca… Que es?

2 Likes

Si, perdon,

https://www.drchronic.com/products/ayahuasca-purple-feminised?taxon_id=51

Ese era la mama. Era muy muy buena. Salieron 4 semillas en la cosecha, De los 4 semillas que salio tengo 2

2 Likes

Who do I have to pm to get in on this? I would be very very grateful to receive some of these seeds. I could use some new genetics and unfortunately at the moment don’t have anything to trade. But I will partake in spreading the love in the near future as my grow establishes more! Please consider me in for these freebies if they are not all spoken for and thankyou!

2 Likes

I know a lot of people wanted to get in on it, but i have no idea who is doing the shipping… Until now, the last update we had was that they were on transit to the designated shipper. :airplane:

Maybe @Viva_Mexico can tell us!?

4 Likes

The seeds have not arrived but I hope maybe this week. Once they have arrived The reciever will probably be made public but not sure yet. leta keep our fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Oops! I didn´t mean to put pressure on the situation, sorry.

3 Likes

Please sir, may I acquire a pack of your magic beans?

2 Likes

Great looking genetics there!

A fan leaf from the green crack mom used for the seeds.

4 Likes

Those plants look amazing, i wonder if it’s an easy strain to grow. We were supposed to be getting some seeds of these, right? Or was it a dream i had? @Viva_Mexico

Anyway, it looks great.

2 Likes

Yes sir! I have the pleasure to confirm that one of the two letters has arrived to Canada to one of our members. I believe he is waiting for the second letter, I will send him a pm to see whats new.

2 Likes

No kidding, i was only fishing for an answer, hahaha! There ya go overgrowers!!! We are gonna get some seeds! WOOHOO!

2 Likes

Yea, actually the letter that arrived has three strains,

GCxQuerkle
Afgooey x Querkle
Mine

The other letter is mostly or all GCxQ

3 Likes

This thread became kinda long, you guys have a list of all the people wanting seeds? LOL

1 Like

Yeah, I think he is gonna make a new thread

1 Like

2 Likes

If there are enough to go around I would gladly take some also. Soon I will be doing a journal of all strains that were created by OG members. A showcase of cultivars by the community for the community. If not, thanks anyway. I know I’m kind of late to the party. :rabbit2:

Out of all the people here on this thread, they have been patiently waiting to get the seeds. I think if they don’t have a chance at replying on the new thread, it would be kinda unfair to them, i think. The receiver of your seeds, IMHO, should make a list of the people who asked for the seeds in order. But that’s just how i would do it. I dunno.

This thread was started in Aug 22nd, imagine that!

3 Likes

Yeah, i agree, Sorry, i didn’t explain myself good. I have a list of people in order, tomorrow i will post it, new thread is for the list of interested on who to send they info to.some peoples info i already have. ( obviously i wouldn’t publicly put the address) also if there is maybe a external email per request

3 Likes

I assumed. But worth a try. Happy growing.

1 Like