Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

The Illudium? I got it from Cloney Soprano.

2 Likes

I hope one day meigs gold shows up that one a sentimental thing for me. I’ve got lemon g getting ready for my next run. Yeah illudium I sourced mine here from the illudium thread. That cool tho we can compare and what not.

2 Likes

I’m sure you know but anything of mine yours. Hell I actually owe ya

3 Likes

What what?! Link me brother!

2 Likes

Your asking for thing idk how to do lol illudium now the thread title here on OG. I got from doggyfresh and he got it from the guy named illudium if I read it all right

1 Like

Here’s your link @Mr.greenbee @schmarmpit

2 Likes

Your the man thanks

1 Like

Any experience with this strain?

1 Like

Anytime man. I was looking for info on it after you mentioned it anyway, so thanks for the help…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

None whatsoever. I’d like experience though. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well I got the snips in the cloner. The shoots are already pointing up so I think they will make it she will be around if you need it. I don’t know much about it either need to look into it

2 Likes

I don’t need anything. :joy: I need everything. :bowing_man:

Haha. I’ll let you hold onto those for me. I’ll try em down the road. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That’s about where I’m at I need to get through these I got but it hard to say no

2 Likes

Well you got a couple more snips on the way. :joy:

1 Like

GMO octo grow off begins

1 Like

Those I have planned out lol they already have a nice spot picked out

1 Like

I think it would be interesting seeing if there any difference

1 Like

Haha. Okay. Awesome!

2 Likes

After those tho I’ll have to expand haha I think legend og I’ll let go unless buzz is to good to pass. it just a pita it can’t hold it self up very weak. Cap junky I think I will re run it went a week up close to light when I got home foxtails and light stress just didn’t look happy think I stressed it a bit to much. Looks killer tho nice smell very sticky.

5 Likes

Checking on the grow I think Sunday going be the day for harvest I have a couple days I need to take off next week would be a good opportunity to redo my grow space. Legend and cap junky look great not much amber id say 5 percent on legend and a bit less on CJ.

13 Likes