Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

The first ones they sent

3 Likes

Octo’s… I won’t grow in anything else.
Grow Shop : “We have these, they are like octos”
Me: Nope they arent Octo’s…

Octo’s take 1/3 of your growing problems away. You know longer need to be a soil chemist.

GR

4 Likes

I let the girls free Wednesday from some lst may of been a little early but there doing good. All seem healthy and moving along. Glad it finally Friday it was a rough work week.

8 Likes

Photo 3 BMR
Photo 4 and 7 oreoz
Photo 5 Blueberry
Photo 6 and 8 G13

1 Like

They look very happy and healthy
Great job

1 Like

If I may, I started one for a Friend last summer; Step #1 to a Manifold.
-Topping

6 Likes

plants are coming along very well mr. greenbee , love that BMR gonna be some fat leaves for sure

1 Like

I just hope it really BMR goin to try and compare it to Doug Dawson BMR once it gets a little bigger.

1 Like

Yeah I’m going to have to give main lining a try sometime but won’t be this run. Just tie and untie till the plant where I like it. Probably tie them down again tonight or In the morning

2 Likes

Thank you. Im doing a few things differently this run. one being the top water I only water at initial planting

2 Likes

Remember in the beginning until the roots hit the res
She may look a little sad

Spray bottle and a dome are your friends

Paps

2 Likes

Thanks pap in going to try and stick to the instructions this go and see what I end up with. Everything I do going to happen in the res this time

4 Likes

I have a pack of that strain
How is the smoke?

Nicer setup. I enjoyed the read!

:dove:

2 Likes

Which one was you talking about? I haven’t smoked any other than a sample bud after the dry the in the Grove bags curing for a few.

2 Likes

Well it for sure now. I most of gotten a little pollen on the white widows. Grabbed a bud to test out and two well developed seeds fell out. It was by accident but I made my first cross lol I’m not sure why but I felt a little spark in me when I heard them hit the tin. Very excited to see what a lemon hp father and white widow mother bring to the table. Think I’ll do some reading on breeding this weekend.

4 Likes

Di you try the turbo method on this run using the dixie cup?. That cross you made sounds pretty darn good. Nice little surprise in the ww buds, like x-mas time

2 Likes

It was definitely a welcomed surprise and I agree I think it sounds pretty damn good. And no I didn’t I need to go back through some of his stuff and find it tho I’d like to give it a try.

1 Like

I meant the lemon hash plant v2.

1 Like

I think I was under feeding it but it still did decent. I’ve only smoked a couple bowls but honestly a lightly lemon hash like taste not real special but that was just one plant rock hard buds tho

1 Like

Getting close to the trellis. All is well

9 Likes