Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

They look fantastic 🫶🏻

2 Likes

Thank you I’m very pleased with them. I’m unsure on the genetic still but there atleast healthy. No top watering and reading my EC seem to have really helped out. I posted a photo of some the roots in the res it doesn’t do it justice there full of solid root mat. I almost shit my pants i couldn’t believe the difference this run and my first. It has to be from not top watering and i also didn’t pack them as tight as last time

5 Likes

Just got thru the thread. Excellent work, man. I can see your brain developing as much as your foliage!

2 Likes

beautiful man!

2 Likes

Plants look great. I admire your nice even canopy too. Doesn’t look like you have much to tie down.

1 Like

I’m off today and actually just got done doing some defol moved a few stems around a lot of bud sites are down along the trellis. Mixing up some fresh nutes now and going to increase the light. There starting to get a little smell not to bad but there looking good and healthy

1 Like

I never get a canopy that even. Mixing strains and lazy I guess.
Your plants are looking great. Whatever your doing is working.
I wish my earlier Octo grows looked as good as yours.
My first Octo grow I used coco. It was a pain from start to finish. Live and learn.

1 Like

I definitely do a lot of reading on the web. But most of my success came from overgrow

1 Like

I appreciate it. Hoping for some nice buds

Yeah that where I’m having issues four different strains. I just tie the to the net to slack or space. I used coco in dtw and it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good either. Really the only things I’ve changed this run is the trellis, no top water and a different brand on this run.

Spending the day running around the weather pretty nice for a change. Checked on the garden this morning they seem to been fine from the defol i did. Ready for some buds

15 Likes

This is going to be an epic harvest

3 Likes

It definitely looking good. Hoping for a high quality harvest. I’m the only one smoking any of this beside a couple people i let try it lol. It starting to build up but i need so high quality flower

2 Likes

Having a little Sunday morning smoke with the girls debating if i should remove the bud sites that are along the trellis? Not sure if there going to get enough light to become dense? I really don’t want any larf i have enough of that lol

13 Likes

Went through a couple bags and pulled all the flat larf bullshit out. About 9 ounces I’m wanting to do something with it to be able to make edibles and I’d like to make some vapes but haven’t researched much about it. Bho doesn’t sound to healthy and i don’t have a rosin press but seriously checking them out. Has any one built there own ? It looks pretty basic anyways

1 Like

I guess those branches Go where they must Go. Lol nice to see how dense things are in there

Cheers @Mr.greenbee

2 Likes

pics look amazing man

2 Likes

I try not to give them much of a choice but they usually do there own thing lol going in to week four today the stretch should be about over

3 Likes

Hopefully when i get back Friday I’ll have some starting buds to post.

2 Likes

Is that the norm… 4/5 weeks of flower is end of stretch for most photos?

2 Likes