Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

I don’t need anything. :joy: I need everything. :bowing_man:

Haha. I’ll let you hold onto those for me. I’ll try em down the road. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That’s about where I’m at I need to get through these I got but it hard to say no

2 Likes

Well you got a couple more snips on the way. :joy:

1 Like

GMO octo grow off begins

1 Like

Those I have planned out lol they already have a nice spot picked out

1 Like

I think it would be interesting seeing if there any difference

1 Like

Haha. Okay. Awesome!

2 Likes

After those tho I’ll have to expand haha I think legend og I’ll let go unless buzz is to good to pass. it just a pita it can’t hold it self up very weak. Cap junky I think I will re run it went a week up close to light when I got home foxtails and light stress just didn’t look happy think I stressed it a bit to much. Looks killer tho nice smell very sticky.

5 Likes

Checking on the grow I think Sunday going be the day for harvest I have a couple days I need to take off next week would be a good opportunity to redo my grow space. Legend and cap junky look great not much amber id say 5 percent on legend and a bit less on CJ.

13 Likes

Another round done. Cap junky is one sticky mofo very dense buds with a lot of color smell is wonderful while chopping it reminds me of Captain crunch crunch berry cereal. Legend og doesn’t have the stickyness that cj has but also beautiful solid buds lime green color with a gassy dank smell. Right now would be a great time to have a cannatrol humidity in the basement around 20% it going be a battle to keep it up at 60% going do my best to make it atleast 10 days dry time

6 Likes

Enjoy your harvest

2 Likes

If I can keep them humidity up I’ll be alright. I got it up to 67% but I know after about 4 days it going to start dropping big time hopefully I can hang on at 60%. I have no issue on temp can keep it steady at 60° no problem. I think your going enjoy cap junky and legend og curious to try both but I feel legend going to be very nice as long as she has a strong buzz. Jet says CJ great I know I can trust his word she going to great

4 Likes

Hows them cuts doin dude?

2 Likes

CJ is very good you’re certainly gonna like it

The second set of two CJ plants I have at 5 foot tall are really packing it on and are going to have a great yield I would say very close to watt apple fritter and wedding cake produce

4 Likes

They didn’t make it I kept babying them but the stem finally turned to mush

1 Like

I haven’t got to try it just yet but that my plan after work today it should be done drying. I’ve had a great dry cycle tho. I was able to keep temp and humidity in check pretty much the whole time. It definitely yielded nice curious to see the exact numbers. Things have been busy here I’ll post some photos tonight. No more tent tho

2 Likes

Well I’m ready to get back at it. Crazy how much I’ve missed on here in the last 10 days. Going through my favorite threads now. The dry going great honestly my best yet when it comes to being consistent. First 3 days I was 60-62° and 65-75% RH the rest I’ve been staying at 60-62° and 58-62%RH. Was hoping to sample some today but it still not there stem are still bending, buds won’t snap off im going to let it ride another day today is day 11. Decided to ditch the tent it really doesn’t give me more space but makes it a lot easier for me to work around

If you can see in the photo the wood panel wall was about a foot from the front of my tent and the back is exactly the same except runs the full length of the tent so I could really only use one door on the tent I also couldn’t work in the room at lights out so I couldn’t do anything with my mother plants except at lights on. Stuff I worked around but think I’m going to enjoy the change definitely will be easier to move around.

I just built a wall and door out of 2x3 with a osb exterior inside 1 inch ridgid foam panels the i covered with white plastic. Two 6 inch inline exhaust fans passive intake. Same lights the two fce 3000 and Evo 6 but in a squared pattern. Going to run 9 octo 3 by 3. Still need to finish a few things and build something to attach a trellis to but it coming together now. I have a few clones getting ready but not sure what I’m running yet. I wasn’t giving much care the last couple weeks so probably going to pick whatever looks healthiest. It’s time to get back growing see how everything works out.

8 Likes

Your off to a nice clean start :+1::+1::+1: great job

2 Likes

It will at least be easier on me and I can close the door and have the lights on in the lung room no problem of light leaks. Used three can of spray foam getting it sealed enough to not leak any light. It going to be have a learning curve I feel. Hoping to be in the octo in 2 weeks should be obtainable

4 Likes

Nicely done! Would be nice to have the space to pull that off :100:

1 Like