Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

Thanks Mrgreenthumb sent a article and it got me into researching it a bit more and in my case I believe it from the intensity of the light being to close. I can’t raise it any higher and the foxtailing was already there so figure I’d increase my light intensity lol to get the full effect of foxtailing honestly I kinda like the appearance I’ll post some pictures during lights on. I have 3 days till harvest decided to run plain water when I filled the octo last night. I think I dropped the ball on the lemon hash plant but gain some knowledge and still have some seeds to re try that strain. The white widows look great big dense nugs

8 Likes

Looking great, what are the trichs looking like? Some fat buds for sure

1 Like

I wish I could get a good photo for you. I’d say there maybe five percent amber very few clear and a lot of milky. Monday will be day 70 I’m thinking Sunday to chop or it will have to wait till next Friday or Saturday but it may need it

2 Likes

Got them hanging first time I’ve hung whole plant so we will see. Got the room going last night to dry. Was sitting at 62° and 59rh when I got up but I’m sure there be a little tweaking to be done after they hang for a few. Going to do a tent clean up and get the next ones in place.

10 Likes

The yoyo helped tremendously lol

2 Likes

After several adjustments I got it sitting at 61° and 61 RH. If I can keep it here I think ten days will be no problem

5 Likes

Sounds like you have the environmentals down. Are you going into the Grove bags after the 10 days, or do you use something else?

1 Like

Yeah Grove bags I’ve used the one pound bags but I order some of the 5 gal wicket bags to try out. There a little thinner plastic than the one pound bag but suppose to do the same thing

2 Likes

The humidity wanting to creep up on me temp at 61° RH 63-64 going to keep a eye on things may increase circulation if it starts going past 65%Rh. Working on cleaning the tent and setting up for the next go. What everyone reset like do you clean/disinfect your equipment and rooms? Or just keep trucking on. I prefer to clean all my equipment but it becoming a bigger job as the grow room expands lol just curious

2 Likes

Got a new toy in the mail. Should help getting things dialed in on the feeding side. I’m slowly but surely gathering all the equipment I need for this marathon. Gaining hands on knowledge and collecting wisdom from all the OGer. I love the passion for the plant but most of all the community it has built.

2 Likes

Stepping up your game I see. Nice. Yea I usually clean between rounds clean everything. It is alo a good time to check equipment and chords … nice meter you picked up, how much did you pay for it?

1 Like

100 they have a commercial version for 110 idk the difference beside the range it reads

My setup in a basement the floor temp reads 68 would it be wise to elevate the octopot or leave on the floor. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I would put some of that board insulation down or one of yhise rubber mats…I seen some thick rubber mats in home depot the other day

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to be any foam board but occasionally we use it at work. I’m sure a piece or two can disappear. I appreciate all the help you have given.

Things are getting back together now think I’ll get the octo ready for planting today

3 Likes

Octopot rule

I just love the explosive growth once the roots hit the reservoir

The little ones look very healthy

Great job

Paps

1 Like

Got a nice surprise today. A couple days ago I pulled a single bud out the drying room to test. Busted it open and found a single seed. I thought I only pollinated on branch but seems I was a little messy lol. I took pollen from the lemon hash plant male and pollinated the lemon hash plant female making this an f2 correct ?

6 Likes