Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Luckily I live in the desert, not really an issue for me. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Hahahaha I was just thinking the same thing, hell I think I even spilled water in it once, and just left it open and it never clumped :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the reply’s was hoping I wasn’t going to have to get rid of it when it’s almost completely new :blush:

3 Likes

Yes it’ll definitely be enough for one plant maybe lots more, it can go a long way - enough to know if you want more or not… hope this helps mate,
Gaz

3 Likes

I’ve found the stuff is an excellent nutrient. Really simple to use. I know it’s not mega crop the companies fault but the postage is MORE to the UK than it cost to buy the product itself. So basically im paying more than double what USA residents pay to make a gallon of solution up.

4 Likes

The same here @Esrgood4u I’m also in UK and it should av been £15 but 100%discount and postage was £14 made a 1 pound Gbp saving lol :grin:

3 Likes

All in it cost me £95 ffs :rofl: it still works out cheaper though than if I’d used the RAW line of nutrients

3 Likes

Still a chunk a change mate

3 Likes

thanks Esr

Good news, we are setting up UK and EU distribution warehouse soon this year! So you will be able to purchase and pay local shipping (like 2-3 pounds within UK) not to mention quick delivery! :sunglasses:

Shipping within all of EU will be like 4-11 EUR depending on size

8 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. I bought a 9.9kg bag so I’ve probably got enough to last me a couple of years :rofl: hopefully you will have a distributor by then :+1:

3 Likes

How is Canada distribution coming my man? Here is some plants done grown with MC Sweet Candy O used massive as a PK enhancer I’m going to use PK explosion next round. Even with shipping to Canada it is still cheaper by far then any liquid ferts.

11 Likes

They are all autoflowers bcn power plant auto and northern lights auto

3 Likes

Youngens’ grown with zee Megacrop (no other nutrients until recently some PK and, of course, dehydrated water):

13 Likes

Very nice looking plant mega crop is a true standalone

4 Likes

Agree, simplifies feeding and good value.

Ditto, looks like your plants are putting on the weight!

5 Likes

Good! Looks like November also for Canada for 9.9kg MEGA CROP, then other sizes later.

2 Likes

Canadian here. I ordered a sample last week to try in my RDWC; should last me until November. If others’ success is replicated in my environment, I would be happy to have local distribution. Pretty excited to give it a shot.

2 Likes

whoa, ive been a GH flora grower since day one. but honestly im tired of messing with a milk crate full of bottles.

is this formulated for RO water or will i need to keep the calimagic around?

LOVE how your feed calculator breaks down NPK+ ppms!

5 Likes

Based on personal experience, especially with Coco… You gonna need that calimagic.

6 Likes

thank you for the quick response, reviews are lookin stellar and the price is right too. when i finish my current run i gotta get my hands on some of this stuff.

5 Likes