Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

either way, shouldn’t really matter

4 Likes

It shouldn’t matter as @GreenleafNutrients said but as a rule of thumb I always dissolve/mix calmag or Epsom before adding the megacrop…

Also with the calcium def plants I just bump the megacrop up a .5 or so… No real danger or burning… at least I never have and I feed at height of flower 8-10g per gallon

6 Likes

Damn, that’s 2-2.5g per litre. I’ve never gonna above maybe 1.5g/L…been seeing cal/mag deficiencies, I’ll have to step it up for the next round.

3 Likes

I just did 3 gallons of tap with 3/4 teaspoon of epsom added. I then measured out 15 grams of V.2 MC. That gave me an e.c. of 1.7. I hope this isn’t to much, but these plants are technically close to 3 months old so, they should be able to handle it.

6 Likes

According to the feeding chart 5g a gallon is what you want for late veg/early Bloom if I remember correctly. the feeding chart is 404 RN and I can’t double check my memory

7 Likes

Lol! :smile: I checked. Your right!

4 Likes

New to this Product, but not new to growing. Besides that funk in the air initially due to the generous organic additives I have been pretty impressed by the diversity of the nutrient contents - it makes a difference!

7 Likes

Just a general question, but if I’m still experiencing some deficiencies and I’m at the max suggested e.c. level, should I just up the MC a bit more? Maybe 1.8-2.0? I have not experienced any tip burn or anything, but I’m definitely a less is more kinda guy when it comes to feeding. What does everyone think?

6 Likes

I’m inclined to tell you to push them until you see a negative reaction from the plants if your growing for large yields. 2.0 EC is only 1000ppm. In the past I’ve went a lot further. Now I stick to 800ppm 1.6 EC throughout the entire grow as I can’t be arsed on mixing multiple solutions to cater for each strain. At 800ppm every plant is happy and green

8 Likes

I’m in the same situation with multiple strains. Even with the Agent K, I have different phenos that want different feed strengths.With working a second shift job and having to feed plants at 2 am, I’m not screwing around mixing multiple feed solutions. I’m already up to 1.7 e.c. even with plants in veg, but I’ll go higher till I see a negative reaction.

7 Likes

can you send a picture by chance?

2 Likes

Just ordered a sample, I’ll run it outdoors while making Moontang F2’s and Herijuana x Moontang cross. Hope it pans out for me

4 Likes

I have a real crappy camera. This is the best I can do. Sorry. :disappointed:

2 Likes

from what your picture shows, you are nowhere near toxicity or overdose levels, so I would raise dosage of MEGA CROP I think that should solve the issue.

Other considerations are some type of disease or pest issue, but that would be more soil/roots level

5 Likes

@SeymourGreen Are you sure your ph is correct? Pen collaborated?

2 Likes

I’m at the recommended 1.7 e.c, but I do agree there are no signs of any burn or toxicity. I have other phenos of the same strain that have no purple stems or any other deficiencies. My tent is spic and span clean with no pests whats so ever and super healthy roots. I re read the Agent K thread, and noted @Jellypowered was feeding his 1.7 e.c. of megacrop during early veg, so I guess these girls are good eaters. I fed the girls 1.8 earlier so we’ll see how they respond. I do appreciate hearing directly from you. I think Megacrop is fantastic, I’ve just always been of the mind that less is more when it comes to nutes and feeding in general, but I’m learning M C is pretty gentle and the suggestions on the bag are just a starting point.

3 Likes

Yep! I clean and calibrate with 6.8 and 4.0 buffer solution every 3 days. My o.c.d. makes sure of this lol!

6 Likes

Hello , is this some new thing to give cannabis strain ? Is it better and how do i get some of this ?
Love and light from Sweden

5 Likes

Hello Drnylle

Yes, see our Europe website here

You can order the 300g free sample of Mega Crop to try, for fertilizer for Cannabis plants!

6 Likes

I have just ordered my free sample. Be interesting to give this a go seen as everyone seems to love it! Is this a stand alone feed or is it used alongside other nutrients?

4 Likes