Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

@ChronicMcBudz literally the post above…

4 Likes

I misread that… it’s been a long damn day. Hurricane coming maybe Sunday/Monday. Gas, water, bread (probably most important with a 5 year old that only eats a peanut butter jelly for lunch n dinner) all gone by 4pm today… Thursday… oh and I’m a rideshare driver so I can’t risk running low on gas and getting stuck somewhere that’s out.

Sorry for my lapse in brain function. Didnt connect that a 500g is a smaller size lol

11 Likes

all good, just was like ahhhhh its right above… lol

4 Likes

good luck stay safe!

3 Likes

I don’t see how you can down this nutrient. It’s the best one I’ve used and I’ve used plenty such as AN,FF,NFTG. I have so any bottles and here comes 1 bag and boom sticky icky ooh weeee

6 Likes

I prefer the v1 to the v2. The v2 is lacking in magnesium so at times I’m having to add Epsom to the solution. It’s also not very ph stable and causes a serious ph drift. It’s the perfect nutrient for soil grows but any kind of hydro then expect to chase problems including blocked water filters. I do admit though when it works it works extremely well :+1:

5 Likes

I haven’t tried in soil yet I’m doing that this round. I’ve used in coco for the past two seasons and not 1 problem. Don’t know if I have v1 or v2 tho. I also use mammoth p and recharge all thru the grow. Happy growing.

6 Likes

Hey @Blizzygrow. I too am impressed with Recharge. I’m curious, do you use the suggested quantity (2.5 gr/gal) ? How often? Thanks bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I go by PPM so I start off at 200ppm early on and go up from there. I feed twice a week water every other day I’m in coco 3gal fabric pots. In between feeding I give microbes and enzymes and other stuff. Hope that helps

2 Likes

Hers a few of my mega crop buds off my last round

11 Likes

Aiiyaii aii yaiii mama mia!

Anyway when are the 500g bags out? Have tried to contact them but no reply… bit annoying if you ask me

4 Likes

Ok so now on the USA Canada site the 500g samples are available but what about UK and Europe?

Thanks

2 Likes

You don’t run into issues not feeding every time you water in coco? Just asking because I had to up my feed/watering to 3 times a day in coco using M C but I’m using much smaller pots then you.

4 Likes

HI, I really appreciate your feedback, and am not trying to be rude, but there seems to be so much misinformation going around its hard to combat and I am not sure where it comes from.
Mega Crop v1 had 1.9% Magnesium, v2 has 2.4%. So v2 has 26% higher Magnesium than v1, it just seems really weird when people say “v2 is lacking in Magnesium compared to v1”

Cannabis uses a lot of Magnesium, so its important to get enough. The today’s updated version of MC has 2.6% Magnesium which is an extra 10% compared to previous.

There might be some other factors going around, like correct dosage, Calcium, etc, if you are having issues,

They are out nowin USA. UK/EU will be probably another month to get the new sizes/updated version. We only restock EU about every 6 months now, since its a really small market (product hasn’t caught on yet), however we do get good feedback and increasing sales now that we are on Amazon EU also. Hopefully EU will catch on a lot more in the future and we will resupply them much more often!

The amount of water a plant uptakes is not too correlated with the nutrients, however if you need higher dosage of nutrients you can raise the dose (for example if you only feed once per week, you can use 3x the feeding strength). Since Mega Crop has very low ammonium, you can do this without bad results.

7 Likes

I think maybe as it’s a powdered nutrient it’s difficult to get an even amount of each element compared to a liquid feed. I’m not knocking megacrop. I absolutely love the stuff. I’m just explaining my experiences and the small problems that I have had. I never grow the same strain twice and different strains require different quantities of each element so maybe that’s a factor in the previous problems I’ve had.

5 Likes

You might want to consider creating a user named Megacrop and find out who is actually talking about you. If you are serious anyway

This I have seen elsewhere where somone explained that when they got to the bottom of the bag the blend had changed. I thought close the bag and shake it up once a week. @GreenleafNutrients You wish to comment?

I asked earlier if I look at the bag how can I tell which version? But I can see that bag size will indicate atm. Shipping is high on your site. So much so that to get a 500g sample is higher than the sample from Amazon was with free shipping. I note they are selling outdated product on there.

2 Likes

all USA/Canada has most up to date Mega Crop now in all sizes. Only ones lagging behind are EU, which will be another month or so

5 Likes

Nope no problems but every plant is different.

4 Likes

Hi @GreenleafNutrients is the free sample available in Australia?

3 Likes

we do not have an Australian website currently!

3 Likes