Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

NO IT IS NOT 3/2/6…exactly 1.76/ 1/ 2.54…2/1/3 is much closer. would round to 2/1/3…NOT 3/2???/6??? NOT GOOD NUMBERS!!!

1 Like

The most direct answer is the ratios are there because they are extremely effective over a wide variety of growing conditions for Cannabis.

Also, we resigned the Bud Explosion PK booster product recently, it has higher P now in 15kg size (0-26-37), and releasing soon for other sizes. So if you feel you want higher P during flowering, you can add this in. Plants can also store some amount of nutrients as reserve or backup while still being healthy, so this usually helps Mega Crop plants get an extra boost and more flowering sites when flipping to bloom phase.

4 Likes

Replies are in the quote above.
Thanks dude. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Damn you guys updated everything after I bought it all. Feels bad man.

I just harvested my first megacrop grown plant. :metal: Some of her nugs are looking fan-fucking-tastic. The tops look like shyte because I think they got too close to the bulb but other than that so far so good. I can further dial her in on the next one.

8 Likes

I do have the newish updated version(2.5 I’ll call it lol) but saving it til the next run to go start to finish

2 Likes

Leftover N in the finished product will be tasted though, no?

What NPK percentages did you use (lol).? There are too many around…9.5-7-18? That’s like 1.36-1-2.57

What about during veg? If there’s signs of P deficiency in veg?

3 Likes

never seen that happen

1 Like

My post #856 I think.

3 Likes

For that reason I like to give a ten day pure pH’d water rinse prior to cutting … helps it finish up and rids it… but honestly I’ve never seen a difference of cured properly

3 Likes

The ones from the bag pictured at the beginning of the thread which are 9/6/17 and a helluva lot closer to 3/2/6 than anything I saw printed here.

3 Likes

The ones from the beginning of the thread, February 2018? Their formula has changed since then, at least once. Go to their website. Better yet ask here though; the images on the product page have two different images with the guaranteed analysis and they’re different percentages.

Regardless. No, it’s not 9-6-17 anymore. You’re wrong. Ask them here.

Edit: Oh, the one from the bags front picture. Haha, yea. I duno how many times, if ever, they’ve changed their label. Just being honest, I don’t know. Haha :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you use the Sea - k as a foliar spray

2 Likes

Can you use the Sea - k as a foliar spray?

yes

1 Like

Can I use the per gallon ratio as the mix

1 Like

yes, 2-5 grams per Gallon is OK for root and foliar.

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it

2 Likes

Is the Sea - k and Algae abstract the same thing ?

1 Like

Are you in coco and do you add cal/mag, or epsom?

3 Likes

I’m am in coco yes, and to be perfectly honest, I’ve only added Epsom to my feed two or three times over the last few runs and that was in newer coco where the seedlings were showing mag def… haven’t used it in flower since I switched from soil

4 Likes

Thanks. If I remember correctly, you said you start flowering plants at 6 grams a gallon? My Agent K’s that just went into flower using maxibloom at 7 g’s a gallon are yellowing much to soon for my liking and thinking of trying the V.2.5 version to see if it improves anything. Still nervous that there will be to much leftover N though.

4 Likes