Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

@GreenleafNutrients In regards to what I thought might have been P deficiency, along with other symptoms, might not have been, at least not directly. As in, I don’t think it’s due to there not being enough P in megacrop anymore. I think it’s due to something else, other factors, that might somehow affect P.

Just wanted to put say that, in fairness to Greenleaf, megacrop.

3 Likes

Yep I pulled it right off the main website. I chose that image because it’s supposedly the up to date V3 numbers - 7.1% calcium. As you noticed there are also 2 different numbers on the copper as well which would explain why when I enter values manually into the angelfire calculator I get different numbers than what the megacrop calculator shows.

@GreenleafNutrients You guys really need to update all your labels and graphics. Conflicting numbers on the labels shown for the same product on the same page.

3 Likes

We already have a calculator on the site, you do not need to enter anything into Angel fire.

I think some of you are way over complicating things. Just feed your plants Mega Crop, if they aren’t getting enough of a dose, then increase it. Its really pretty simple

Label point has already been covered before.

2 Likes

Well the calculator on your site is spitting out different numbers than your supposedly updated label. So it’s wrong. UPDATE THE GRAPHICS AND LABELS. Noone really cares if it’s been covered before or not. We just want to know what we are buying lol. It’s really quite simple.

No we aren’t over complicating things. Why provide the info on the label if it doesn’t matter? Why provide it if it’s incorrect? Some of us are trying to figure out exactly what we are feeding and look at the nutrient profile so that we can adjust for our individual needs. Every strain/plant is different and so is everyone’s grow environments. Your product is not a magical cure all 1 part. It’s not going to be perfect for every plant, we all know that so stop pretending so.

I’m trying really hard to figure out Mega and show it to people as an alternative to Jacks for Canadians but you aren’t making it easy.

10 Likes

LMAO…thank you , thought it was just me. WTF

BTW, N does not grow Buds…but stems and leafs…

3 Likes

The best way to do that is to get the free sample and grow some plants. If you want a calculator, you can use the one on the site. Already been stated to you multiple times. You are coming in late and asking all these questions that have already been answered and acting rude and demanding.

congrats, probably the dumbest comment I’ve read on a forum!

Even if you are right your diplomatic skills suck. Guessing your are a tech and not a marketing person.

3 Likes

Dumbest thing i ever read are your “instructions”…you treat your customers like they are stupid.
“it’s not hard folks”…IF the leaves are too green less feed, not green enough more feed…

NOW THAT IS FUNNY and STUPID!!! You do not even understand my comment…your formula is loaded with N.it DOES NOT GROW BUD…N grows leaf n stems…

You DO NOT address any NPK ratios…just less or more…YEAH YOUR THE EXPERT all right!!!

That will be a big pass for me on ANY of your products…

3 Likes

WOW that’s a terrible response
Gnf is obviously getting it tight backing his product
If your alarm bells weren’t ringing befor now guys … surely they are now

4 Likes

Thanks man…he is not correct…but he is the EXPERT…LMAO!!!

suggests a NPK ratio higher in N than P in flower…AND HE IS THE EXPERT…LMAO!!!
Yup Mega Crop for your larfy Buds, get it while its hot…

1 Like

thanks for the laugh, do appreciate that :smiley:

1 Like

Now he’s trolling us

2 Likes

So, you’ve spent the time typing up a paragraph as a come-back when you rather could have simply answered the question. Why?

Can be simple as you’ve said. On the other-hand, some folk want to tune the formulation, make modifications, add adjuncts, etc. When doing crop analysis, uptake, and tissue testing; knowing what you’re feeding, where you’ve been, and what you are adding is critical information. Not to mention, some like being analytical. Some do this, other don’t.

And, it will probably be asked again. And, again. There are 930 posts in this thread. New customers will come by and ask such questions. Calling them dumb or insulting them is not useful to them and certainly not going to help with sales.

11 Likes

Lol I saw post count and said shit, in the time it will take to read all this I can get some delivered instead. Starting to wonder if I should have read instead

2 Likes

This dude is the WORST thing his company could do for themselves.

YOU win GLN…your 1 part mix loaded with Nitrogen is GREAT for flowering plants. IF they get too green just cut back on the amount…you know starve the plant of P and K also, what ALL THE PRO’s do. Certainly they do not “adjust” their ratios for better suiting the plants needs.,…well, not with YOUR products anyways as your ratios are NEVER THE SAME on any ad you take out…YET YOU KNOW THIS>…and do not care.

BYE BYE sell your crap to the dummies…

YOU are now on mute…so you want to reply back take your time, I shall not see it, nor give a rats ass, you have shown me your ass, and I have seen enough. Mega Crop for the win…

oh yeah…if its too green reduce amount…PRICELESS!!!

2 Likes

I find it a bit odd that you are trying to give us advice or teach us a lesson on how to respond, yet completely ignore extremely rude and disruptive posters here.

Simply put if you act rude and disrespectful, don’t expect a response.

I am not here to sell anything. People should use whatever nutrients grows the best plants!! Thats it!

You are right, actually we should probably consider releasing a nutrient with 0 Nitrogen as PK booster for this purpose. Oh, wait we already have that and its clearly written on the feeding instructions page with description of this exact purpose!

The problem here is some people are lazy and think they can just be rude/disruptive and use that as a way to demand answers. Its just really poor manners just because you spent some money does not mean you can be rude to someone. If this upsets you then enjoy whatever nutrient you plan to use, that’s totally fine. We aren’t desperate for your money, use whatever nutrients you think gives you the best results. Its that simple.

Jack’s 5-12-26 is pretty good, we are going to release a specific competitor product to that in a few months with some distinct improvements.

5 Likes

You could learn something from them…THAT ratio BEATS anything you have…you should copy a GOOD COMPANY good work!!!

2 Likes

Guess what, Jack’s 2nd part is 15.5-0-0 that you add in

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!

ITS HIGH N!!! LEAAFFFF AND STEEMSSSS!!! LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Wow…

Yes - exactly! I’ve mentioned this several times to them, and tried figuring out what’s up, and noticed the labels, and asked them; they do not care.

So I’m not the only one, I bet they hear this daily. I wonder how they could resolve the problem?..?

This is completely irrelevant. I know you don’t actually think you’re making rational points here, so I’m curious what exactly you’re trying to do.

For example, your customers don’t care if you think they’re “overcomplicating” things by wanting to know the correct analysis on your product, and asking you to fix your mistakes.

How do you think GH, Jacks, or any company, would respond if someone called asking for the same clarification, or pointing out conflicting information/errors on their website or product packaging?

You should be curious why there would be different values (on your own damn info page, for starters) between your calculator and any other calculator (or calculations on a piece of paper for that matter). You should want to know that, ask for a link, check it out, enter the info, and realize what the problem is (with whoever or whatever is the error or cause the mistake), then get back to the customer with the right information and thank them for bringing it to your attention. Then you should go and update that info - everywhere that it applies.

But instead, you try and not answer questions, dissuade people from asking, and suggest they don’t need it. You honestly act a little shady.

Man, it felt somewhat reassuring that I’m not the only one who was thinking some of this stuff.
They give the same non-answers via email. I’m literally trying to spread the name to people (in canada) as they’re affordable, dry, and supposedly have good stuff (quality) in their product, they’re working against themselves to a certain degree.

5 Likes

YOUR AN ASSHOLE plain and simple…what are you like 12 years old…OMG.

EVERYONE will want your product now!!!