Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

I think what @GreenleafNutrients is getting at is your over simplification, and blanket generalized statement that “N does not grow Bud”, which just does sound kinda stupid, even though I (we, probably) know what you’re getting at. You don’t need a 0-x-x for flower. The plant uses nitrogen in flower.

The point on lowering MC to lower N, and thus lowering P and K (and everything else included micros) is valid though. Have to reduce MC and add back some P and a little K.

5 Likes

Lol, this is true, hah.
But(!), can I use less CalNit whenever I want? I think that was Jetdro’s main point (I duno though).

1 Like

The “growers” KNOW what I mean. As an “expert” he should too.

AGREE, we do not need o N in flower, but we COULD> and I do at times.

to tell people to reduce the amount WHEN they see N tox(cause THEY WILL) is silly.
Then you also reduce P and K. Great wisdom there all right.

Their crap should be labeled and sold as VEG formula, with their “booster” an necessity if people plant to flower with it.

MY ISSUE is his tone…and his all mighty attitude… treated Pfire like shit.

PFIRe…there are better products to buy, I will never purchase anything these folks sell.

They are gonna copy “Jacks” #'s…cause theirs suck!

Actually you wouldn’t need to reduce MC. You just level off/stop increasing MC dose once you reach N peak that you are comfortable with. Then you additionally add in PK from here if you want to maximize.

Note: Many growers do not need to add in extra PK. We have maybe 50% of our growers just using Mega Crop for the entire grow, and get very good results and bud harvest weights (NOT JUST LEAFS!!!). So actually I might recommend that some people just run Mega Crop only for the first run, then later try to experiment with adding in PK booster later to see if they notice any improved harvest results. However if you are an experienced grower, you try this right from the get-go so you can maximize results right away.

3 Likes

You should try looking in the mirror sometime. Best news ever if you stopped using our products :smiley:

Literally every nutrient in the world you would do this with for the first run or so. If you are just basing your grows off some feeding chart or spreadsheet, and ignoring your actual plants then you probably guaranteed to not have a good time. There are infinite different condition variables preventing a “1 size fits all” approach.

2 Likes

I am not STUPID or 12 years old.

WHY WOULD I USE YOUR PRODUCT???

To get “mid level at best” growth in Veg…Nitrogen toxicity in flower , and leafy, non dense wispy buds???

NOT ON MY WATCH…

NEVER used your products, never will!!!

How does one find your product …a Google search asking for a poor 1 part grow mix that is cheap???

Fooled me

To get the best leafy larf buds of course!!! We grow Larf and Stems only and smoke that shit all day. I get super high off it.

3 Likes

I was wrong, I am sorry, you must be at least 16!

Guess I have to put up with you till what…9 or 10 pm when Mom makes you shut your cell phone off??

1 Like

im high af right now smokign some super dakn that I grew!!! Please buy Mega Crop or my parents will beat me :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

1 Like

1st post YOU have made any sense in.

When y’all grow up, you might make decent stuff, like Jack’s. In fact, IF they sold into Canada folks here would have no use for your snake juice. Been nice chatting with you junior, go enjoy your LARFY Bud( damn son , that is UGLY even for a 16 year old) .

See all the leaf…must have flowered it using Mega Crop!

:sunglasses:

You don’t have to take anyone’s advice. Though, I find it odd that as a company you don’t understand how to interact with customers, rude or not. And instead of taking the easy way out and answering a question, no matter how trivial, you made the decision to come back with condescending remarks. Hence, off to the races…

Here is another thought, you are a primary participant in the escalation. You expect respect and so do your customers. Who doesn’t. This could have been easily avoided.

7 Likes

Holy shit, are you really a marketing rep for greenleaf? Do the people who own this company know you’re here representing their brand like this? This is almost surreal…I hope they’re not paying you for this wtf

8 Likes

I’m in shock too … is that bud ? lol
Looks like stem and leafs to me

4 Likes

Didnt mean to cause a shit storm I know they pay to be here, this dude or child just rubbed me wrong.
I was in sales all my life, he has broken EVERY rule there ever was with a customer or hopeful customer.

They talk this shit up like it is gold, when the numbers…which are not available to anyone…are mid level AT BEST for veg or flower. AT BEST!

PFIRE asked a great question, the child should have asked an adult before he responded as he did.

When he posted his “beautiful Bud” picture, it is over. WHO ON EARTH would trust someone who grows a bud like that and IS PROUD OF IT!!!

Tried to get him to stop, he will not, so …

SORRY MEMBERS…one day I will learn to keep my mouth shut…one day.

Mega crop will work just fine, veg and flower…IF you amend it to give you proper NPK values .

4 Likes

If you grew THIS, and were PROUD OF IT…would you want people asking YOUR OPINION on growing weed???

3 Likes

Damn this was a total meltdown??? I guess at this point the only thing to say is WE are all human prone to mistakes and bad judgement at times. Blessings :pray:

7 Likes

I mostly agree.

Is that a “0” or a typo for “no”?

I’ve never seen them say “reduce amount of MC when you see nitrogen toxicity”, I’ve seen them say along the lines of “if your plants are looking too light green add more MC, if they’re looking too dark green reduce the amount of MC”. Is that what you’re referring to/exaggerating? Lol. Or do they say what you said somewhere?

Please, stop writing with all-caps everywhere. Honestly, your posts, with the all-caps, the twenty periods in a row, the excessive punctuation marks and all that seems more like what a 12 year old would do, doesn’t it? “OMG”

I disagree with the [all caps] veg formula statement. Enter Jacks full strength, and then just 3gr, 2gr, 1gr as well, and check the profile (and how much N there is). Now compare that to Megacrop at, whatever it is, 1.3 to 1.5gr/L, look at the profile (and how much N there is).

Yea, attitude is a little off. Maybe it’s one guy (hello guy) who has to monitor forums/etc. and that’s getting very… tiresome.

What numbers? 5-12-26? Because the rest is calcium nitrate and magnesium sulphate, and that’s not “Jacks” anything. There are several brands out already with very similar NPKs as 5-12-26.

Megacrop should do a two-part, in my opinion. That’d be great!

2 Likes

Sorry my postings cause you issues. I shall stay out of your way, you seem to know all you need to.

2 Likes

Oh, hmm. I guess I meant to say, if you had to reduce N for whatever reason, you’d have to reduce MC, and thus everything else. And if you want to do that in mid/late flower…the level of N one might be comfortable might be “close to none”, know what I mean?

I’m starting to think/understand this now (the PK thing). And I’d agree with that advice, lol. I duno, I’ve never been about a PK booster - not from experience, I just didn’t. But it’s starting to sound as funny as “CalMag” now, as I learn a little bit more about how much I don’t know. Haha.

1 Like