Greenpoint feminized

Not much to show. Have some under t5’s some under mh and these under led

11 Likes

5 Likes

Fat stem on 4. Kind of growing like a male would. But its fememized rrrriight guys? Jk

6 Likes

3 more banana orange daiquiris BCG clone sharing the love

5 Likes

Meesh sent me a fem Holy Punch seed from GPS The first harvest from the plant and the apex cut are pictured in…

This is one she grew out last year and there are pics in her summer grow of it done outdoors.

Edit: jarred a week should have a smoke report soon

2 Likes

Banana orange daiquiri has been an easy growing plant. Gonna take a few clones than flip.

9 Likes

These two banana orange daiquiris are the largest of the 6. I will only take 2 of each of these. I’m nearing my legal limit so I need to chill. Plus I want to take 1 or 2 of the other 4. Lately the plant that grows and looks the best for me hasnt been the keeper of the lot. So now I would like to make sure I have at least one attempt at everything I flower in clone form

6 Likes

That banana cut sounds good ,hope it’s as good as it looks as well

Good luck with your grow
Peace

1 Like

These plants have been a breeze. Here’s a few pics of greenpoints femenzied banana orange daiquiri

13 Likes

Really stretching now. I need to go back to heavily indica dominant strains

3 Likes

Hell yeah I was able to snag a pack of testers just then on greenpoints site! Stoked. Lemon tree punch

2 Likes

Love it @PoppaPuff :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v::v::v:

I got some of those purple cookies :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s awesome I was able to snag some banana punch as well but they cancelled it afterwards. Fair enough

Congrats man

1 Like

Yeah thats sad :frowning: Only 1 per person thou… congratz to you also good sir !!
but hey is it ok to make some fem seeds and have a giveaway or funding for OG? I would love to try those lemon tree punch

1 Like

I’m gonna grow mine out for Gu. Hes been pretty good to me. I will make a thread here. You should grow yours too!

1 Like

I’m poping them as soon as they get her :yum::v:

I already have a banana growing the only one that survived because of neglect (friend of mine watched over them while I was traveling )

And I have like 15 other gps strains in my freezer :yum: from the good old Monster cookies crosses and some of the newer stardawg.

2 Likes

Nice
I may have 4 or 5 strains left of GPS still. Gonna run the gmo kush femenzied next. Maybe a wedding cake or two as well

3 Likes

The banana :banana:

9 Likes

So nice. How’s it smell? .

I have a problem with the BODs. They stretch a lot when flipped to flower. They also grow vigorously in veg. Due to lack of space the lesser of the 3 bods is now a monster in my veg tent. I’m guessing if I flipped it that it would put on another 12 to 18 inches. What should I do? Top it? If so at what node. Super crop it? It has a stem as thick as a sharpie at the top.

5 Likes

He sure did cancel the 30% sale early, thanks ass! Checked site before 12:00 est and sale was gone, which is lame AF! Esp since they are several time zones away. O’well many other strains out there.

Wish he would dump his old stock and post the newer stuff. He’s been blowing up my inbox for months trying to get rid of the last 30 or so strains.
I’m on the fence about them…
So many peps say to stay away and all of the threads I’ve read about some shady practices he uses.
I will say that I’ve not had a issue with them so far. The only thing I’m not impressed with is his childish behavior on forums when confronted about said shady (past). :thinking:

3 Likes