Greenpoint seeds sale at the website

greenpoint seeds is having a sale right now. pretty good prices. I think if you spend 100 free shipping also.

1 Like

Greenpoint has shadey business practices. Did you hear about how they sold S1 strains as hemp?

3 Likes

Dude he’s been shady for more than a minute

3 Likes

What did he do before the fake s1’s to be considered shady @OleReynard

I know about the credit card deal…bit other than that. Idk…ive ran cowboy kush it’s pretty good, and also have ace high, and Irukandji ×stardawg. Bit haven’t ran those yet

1 Like

Lmfao. Every fucking time a gps thread is started, the first post is ALWAYS a hater. Like poetry… almost like kids sit around to talk shit. Gu obviously has rustled some panties…

Inb4 GPS fanboi. Nah not even. It’s just funny watching the salt flow from these threads. Don’t like his business practices? So be it. Live n let live

3 Likes

Not gonna go round spreading shit, I do not know personally because he ain’t done nothing to me but the last club I was at there was a whole thread of shit.

2 Likes

Well I was one of the ones who bought those fake s1’s in 2018 sometime in June or July . Before that he didn’t have a bad rap. None that I can recall.

What S1 strains as hemp @grief ?

Not to stir the pot but did he resolve the issue about the s1’s?

Not for me he did not, And I bought 2 packs of that S1 hemp

3 Likes

In 2018 he had Dosidos s1(I got a pack), mimosa s1( I got a pack), gg4 s1(I got a pack), topanga s1, and a few others. He found out about it but he did not send out a warning email. So, if you didn’t frequent the thread over on that forum chances are you didn’t know they were hemp. He did refund a lot of people including myself BUT it went downhill from there. The credit card issues, stealing pics of growers flowers that looked like the strain he advertised on his website(he stole a pic from a grower on ic mag and used a photo from a dispensary), the macdawg he released for $150 even though he knew the mac1 is known for producing MUTANT offspring (proof is in his thread there’s many runts and mutants) which is unacceptable in the seed business. I didn’t grow my fake s1 seeds until flower because others posted their airy hemp fake s1’s they had and I culled all of them. I lost a significant portion of my outdoor that year because of greenpoint. I suggest caution.

9 Likes

In todays world there is no need to tolerate BS from a so called breeder. There are plenty of reputable breeders with ethics in North America and the EU.

4 Likes

Abundance of caution when dealing with that clown. History with him repeats…

5 Likes

I’ve never placed a successful order with them attempted to a couple months back but had a cc issue with his 3rd party cc processor. I emailed asking about other ways to pay but by the time I got a reply several days later he was all out of what I wanted (mephisto genetics) and didn’t seem like he had any interest in honoring the prices I placed my order at so I got nothing. But I’ve been eyefucking that raindance and tomahawk ever since just don’t care to deal with the cc nightmare again…I find it crazy that not even a month ago I got a email to test the stardawg f2 and there not only already for sale on his site but jeez there 3 times the price of anything else he sells was the test just to see if they would pop I assumed testing would involve growing out fully and reporting back to him for him to see what people are experiencing

2 Likes

I’ve had 0 issues with greenpoint. I have enjoyed every strain I have grown. And have had zero issues. I use bitcoin and am always satisfied.

I’m waiting for black friday though and I’ll cop a few more packs

2 Likes

I seriously need to quit being so scared of Bitcoin

1 Like

I just ordered og rogue kush I hopes it’s actually good and has lots of thc and little to no cbd fingers crossed…

While I’m not big on CBD by itself combined with THC it’s a hell of a one two punch

4 Likes

Yeah some cbd isn’t to bad but I prefer the ratio to be more thc over cbd I got me a strain I grew out called critical purple it has medium cbd and high thc rating it makes some killers edibles it has me floating on cloud nine other than that I noticed if smoked I don’t get as high as I would like due to a medium cbd leveling out the high I got about 8 ounces in critical purple smoke and 10 days worth of coconut oil made up just sitting around I guess ever since I started growing Og kush I started liking the sativa high more