Greenpoint seeds sale at the website

50% off at Greenpoint today using the code “BLACK50” :+1:

5 Likes

I picked orange blossom special for $15 bucks. Hell of a deal. Stradawg is one of my favs.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a good deal and all the Greenpoint strains are excellent :+1:

3 Likes

I ordered 6 packs and I’m thinking of getting more. First time trying his fems. I also have had nothing but success with greenpoint

2 Likes

bought 4 - 10 pack of regulars to try

60 bucks to the door :smile: cannot beat it

had a problem with a card, sent them an email

did it over the phone

all the best

Dequilo

Snake Oil, Raindance, Coboy Kush and California Cannon

5 Likes

His Stardawg stud male came out of a tester pack. He then took that male and built an entire company around it. All his strains are f1’s and S1’s besides the recent F2. Minimum work + legendary names = big profit. And I’m growing GPS seeds right now because I bought the seeds before I knew anything.

Edit: I just visited the website and he pretty much just chucks pollen at Purple Punch now and sells whatever the hell comes from it :joy:

6 Likes

Good for you :slight_smile:

I bought them because they were cheap and I am looking for

something different to chuck some pollen at to make some F1s for

my own use

but thanks for sharing the info

the best of luck with your Greenpoint seed grow

Dequilo

4 Likes

so I bought 4 packs of regular beans from these folks

with their 50 % off

ordered on 11/27 came in today 11/30 so not bad on shipping

good packaging

so I dropped 10 of the Cowboy Kush and 10 of the Snake Oil

been having somewhat of a bad time sprouting seeds so figured

I would try my hand at killing some inexpensive seeds at a $1.50 ea

and pick thru them

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Some seeds just take longer to crack. Scuff them up with a matchbox before planting helps speed things up a little. I’ve planted direct into coco before and nothing popped for 10 days so I put a different seed in the pot for a week later finding 2 seedlings growing. :laughing:

1 Like

been there done that :wink:

they are on a wire rack shelf and my floor is colder, beans are old

so I bought a couple seedling mats that fit the shelves to give better bottom

heat

so we will see

All the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

Those cowboy kush…gets tall…And smells like lemon bathroom cleaner…and Express oil…lol

2 Likes

packaging

I have to say these people do a good job :slight_smile: to get your beans to you

I had a blueberry that I liked but it did not work for me inside :frowning:

might be good, I had a lemon kush cut from cali

when you hit it the taste was like those lemon hard candies, it had a good stone

but the taste got old, its gone

they do have good packaging and I say that from being in the industry

these peoples work? who knows some people love it, some people hate it

for 15 dollars a pack I will pick thru 10 and see what I get

all the best and grow safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see the snake oil the pic he had on the website didn’t look like weed to me but like a strange herb or something either way very curious to see

3 Likes

me too :smile: for the price it works for me

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

1 Like

He started with a Polar Bear OG male, Stardawg came later. And at least ol’ JJ over at Top Dawg knows the line is good now haha.

Yeah, he mostly just does F1 to big name clones, but that’s the same thing most other guys do, Gu just does it cheaper.

6 Likes

out of likes :slight_smile:

F1s for the price works, you get the hybrid vigor

peace and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

You will be satisfied I am sure.

1 Like

I believe I will be :slight_smile:

peace

Dequilo

1 Like

Oh, that was before I knew of them, my bad. Thank you for correcting me. A lot of people just think it’s wrong he took a male from a tester and made lots of money from it. But me? I don’t care. Top Dawg throws away their stud males after using them anyway so it’s whatever. Everything Gu~ touches that Chemdawg to turns to gold. And he sells them at a good price instead of $300+ for a pack of ten. Really, he’s the cannabis seed Robinhood because most regular folks like you and me can’t go out and buy 5 packs of Top Dawg seeds. Plus they’re always sold out. If they would supply the demand, Gu wouldn’t have all their potential customers. It’s their own fault. But that’s just my 2¢ People can call him a thief or a scam artist but he’s always been there when I need something reguarding a purchase or a grow tip for a strain. I got my packs of seeds last year for $15 a pack on a reverse auction. There has been easily 3 keepers so far and I’m only 7 out of the 11 seeds through one pack of Tomahawk.

7 Likes

I’m tempted to pop some his chem d/bubba ×pestalice ×stardawg

2 Likes