Greenpoint seeds sale at the website

anyone in particular?

just asking

1 Like

so you got what you paid for ?

Na man Greenpoint is trash. Gu rips everyone off. That Stardawg male was not from a tester pack it’s Top Dawg Stardawg Male that he used years back. Top Dawg called him out very publicly for his shady business practices. Things went south quickly and arrangements were made to squash the beef. Greenpoint was then allowed to keep using the male as long as he didn’t cross it to any of Top Dawgs other strains. Greenpoint then immediately crossed the male back to Top Dawgs work. Then he sold a bunch of bullshit S1’s to people deceiving the community. A bunch of my friends called me a hater for pointing this out last year. Then they proceeded to buy more and more of his gear because “it’s cheaper than real top Dawg” until the credit card processing company that Greenpoint was using emptied their bank accounts. So best case scenario you are paying a scam artist for seeds worst case scenario you are the one being scammed🤷‍♂️.

3 Likes

If you go back to the beginning of the GPS thread on ICMAG, you can see lots of controversy about it. Either you hate him or you love him. I just wanted a GG#4 cross and a Deadhead OG cross for cheap and so I pulled the trigger. And yeah I’d say I got my money’s worth. Pretty much any cannabis seeds are worth it as long as the quality is somewhat there because someone is willing to buy it. If you get a pack of 10 seeds for $60 and you get at least one female, with current weed prices where I live, you’d just have to grow and sell 6g to pay for the entire pack.

4 Likes

It was Top Dawg’s actual breeder male??? I thought it was from an old tester pack :face_with_hand_over_mouth: can’t believe everything you read on forums then lol

1 Like

only place on the World Wide Web I have ever been banned from :slight_smile:

4 Likes

sage wisdom there my friend :wink:

1 Like

First order from Greempoint was the raspberry kush S1 which were bunk…zero germ so I wasn’t too dissappointed at 40 bucks a pack. Didn’t carve Gu online, just triedd again a few months later with a stardog cross (Lucky 7’s) and Gu sent 2 packs (as a refund?}. That was a nice surprise, as I didn’t even contact them after the RK S1 fail. Glad I gave Greenpoint a second chance as the Lucky 7’s is a great producer of Dank indoors and out Just purchsed 5 different Stardog strains, can’t beat those prices. Hard to find regs of good genetic potential these days. Reversed females don’t turn my crank much lately although its hard to resist a hot caramel peanut butter gelato latte Kush femmed seed. Sounds like trying to order a coffee at starbucks… fucking trending mindset sucks. Internet wisdom told me Matt Riot was evil too…Enjoy his podcasts seems like a jolly old elf with a lot of info??? Judge for yourselves.

5 Likes

They’re a bunch of cunts over there anyway, you’re better off.

that is true :smile:

it was 14 - 15 years ago so not a big lose for me

I think I said something about Gypsy and some cheerleader got their panties in a bunch

if I remember correctly it was Karma Girl that did the banning

I went to Planet Ganja and it was all good

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

Lots of fanboys/fangirls over there that have nothing else going on in their lives so they defend grown ass men/women and fighting their battles for them. If you have a problem with someone, PM them. But that’s just oldschool thinking now I guess :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

there sure are

and it was chaos when OG/CC went dark, lots and lots of members

without any real idea of where to go

massive galleries of grows by members in the hands of the Police

at first they setup a spot for us at ICMAG, which got old fast

for me it was thank god for The Planet

the influx of new members at some of those sites put a strain on things all over the web

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

4 Likes

New Greenpoint code for Monday I received via email “CYBER” gets you 40% off :v:

5 Likes

I’m in Oregon, wanted to order tomahawk on sale. there will probably be a sale on christmas or new years. Anyone want to order $80 or so other seeds? Im cheap and don’t want to pay shipping.

40% off the new seed range at Greenpoint with the code “NEW40” :v:

4 Likes

Buy some then you tight fker. :joy:

1 Like

Skint mate. Got loads running at the minute anyway and still plenty to work my way through. I’m good till 2030 I reckon :laughing:

4 Likes

Sick of them spamming my inbox tbh like.
Get about 5 emails from them every few days.
Same mate, I have enough to last forever lol.
I run the same plant for a few goes so that helps.
You not at graft like?

4 Likes

Aye I’m in today and tomorrow but off after that for a few days if you fancy doing something. :+1:

1 Like

Something other than drink n drugs.
Guess I’ll just see you around then. :joy:

2 Likes