Greenpoint Seeds

Is this ADUB X Animal Cookies cross something we can look forward to for purchase? Ive seen your old work with ADUB and would love to get some of that!

2 Likes

Sexy looking plant-

Shoot me a pack of those I’ll run them in my tin box so the og community can see some of your work.
Edit: I’ll stress test them .

3 Likes

I guess I’ll take that as a NO !

4 Likes

Is it a nice tin box? With crown moldings?

1 Like

Big with quite a few lights no fancy molding.

5 Likes

Is the lighting at least via crystal chandelier?

2 Likes

Figured I’d throw these up in the greenpoint thread too, these are my Tomahawks, (GG4 x Stardawg)
Just gave them a PK booster last Thursday, Flushing them sometime in the next few days, they are about 3 days into week 9

12 Likes

Gah dang!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

The best place to start is to keep these shuyster types off this site. @moderators Please don’t allow this great site to turn into the profit-motivated cesspools that chuckerparadise, beanbasement, icgag, riu, and phenohunters has become.

Please stop letting them sell their lies by continuing to post. This is the playbook they’ve used to ruin other forums.

14 Likes

I got a good customer response to my offer to grow his tester strain .

SILENCE just like several other un answered ones I’m assuming! @nube 100% agree

8 Likes

Don’t visit his thread is always a good way to make a statement.

5 Likes

I somewhat agree but this is not my thread, not gu’s thread , it’s the community’s thread. I definitely did not come here to flame or argue. I only came to this thread to answer questions about our genetics and show off some of the new things we are working on. I’m sure I will venture out in the rest of the forum when I see interesting topics.
Not here to tell the mods how to operate their forum either. I thought it to be a healthy discussion.
Greenpoint seeds has been around long enough to have a foothold in the canna community and the discussion of the genetics is IMO a good asset whether it be here or elsewhere. Not sure what good censoring out topics or brands you don’t agree with when every person who has been involved with the Genetics should have a voice.
Greenpoint has been around and ain’t going anywhere any time soon. I know I have a few people who dislike me but I also have over 5.5k YouTube subscribers that do. As well as other people I communicate with. Even the most loved people in this industry have enemies. It’s delusional to think you make everyone happy , because you will fail miserably if you try. Have a great day.

5 Likes

I’m sorry man this strain has already been tested, over 60 growers took part in it last year and the beginning of this year. I do not know what the rules are here on giving away things but we definitely don’t have an issue sending out stuff when it’s made to competent growers.

2 Likes

Im glad you addressed my question I felt ignored till you now responded after being discussed a second time on customer support . Thanks
Not sure I’m competent to grow .

9 Likes

I’m curious how a commercial operation’s procedures compare to a smaller operation. I hope you don’t mind if I pepper you with a few questions.

When you are developing strains what do you consider a reasonable population size to work with?

When you produce feminized seeds, are they true S1s or do you reverse a female and use the pollen on other siblings?

I have a bunch of other questions but I’ll refrain for the moment.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

You’ll get there one day my friend. :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, all those midget plants you grow!!

7 Likes

Did any of those 60 testers post their grows online? I’ve always posted my Bodhi tester grows online. Where did your testers post their grows?

4 Likes

I’d of thought he would of jumped at having a person that frequents Og to post a Hermi free grow guess not !

2 Likes