Greenpoint Seeds

Straight into soil not napkin germed

6 Likes

image image image

I got 3 Cookies Crunch in this mix, they are doing great!!!

8 Likes

Took a bunch of photos… most of which are garbage. Here’s a few decent flower shots of some GPS stuff:

GMO Punch-

Purple Chem-

Purple Aliens 1-

Purple Aliens 2-

Frost is plentiful. I took these photos with no flash so it’s more visible just how white they are.
So far all of them smell more like Purple Punch than the other half of their genes…
they’re entering 6 weeks roughly, a few days separate each variety.

Will report back in a few weeks.

Stay hazed
Jake

17 Likes

Looking great…keep us tuned Mr Gritz …tanks fo posting.

Keep us posted Jake …lovely looking grow…

1 Like

Looking great…I’m loving the labeling and uniformity…I promise myself I will .do grow diary thingys …some day,But end up doing other things or getting stoned.
Good thing is photos I can regress and the date foto was evolved…(the dates are there…

Nice to meet you

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too. Aloha from Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

I cant wait for their cookie crosses gu is workin on… Until then these girls are 5 or 6 weeks respectively lol
City slicker soil

City slicker dwc

Dreamcatcher lights on

Dreamcatcher lights off

Outta 10 reg beans of each 9 dc sprouted with 1 fem and 8 males. 4 city slickers sprouted with 2 being fem
The dc smell dead on like its dream parent while the slicker is really gassy with a lil bit of the creamy gelato scent dont know how they smoke yet though lol
Much love in the garden

11 Likes

I hit my keeper Cowboy Cookies (GMO x Stardawg) to a killer Brandywine male and I’m very impressed with the results! She’s dripping in trichs and throwing some heavy raunchy Gassy terps with some raspberry hints in the background all in all solid no herm traits that I’m aware of :ok_hand:t4:

12 Likes

Tombstone #1 (TK x Stardawg) wk7 looking great getting chunky! All phenos are throwing chemmy gas terps but slightly differ

12 Likes

A couple of pix GPS City Slicker, flash and

no flash

14 Likes

Two California Cannons:

And #2

The #2 looks like she’s about ten days behind the #1, even though both were planted and flowered on the same day. The #1 is just nose-piercingly delicious-smelling. Gas-y/chemical-ish, totally synthetic and really appealing. Smells exactly like this unreal batch of Headband I got 10-12 years ago that was so perfect I quit buying or even smoking anybody else’s Headband haha. Hopefully these’ll turn out just as good. It’s got that smell that makes you instinctively pull your nose away from, like,“Whew! That stinks!” and then immediately stick your nose back in there for more haha.

The only thing that’s bugging me about them is that they’re fading so quickly. My plants never fade (100% organic, Coot’s mix for the soil and pretty much water-only) and these pics were taken on day 48 (they’re on day 51 today). I don’t know what their deal is, none of the other plants in the garden look like that.

Having said that, these look like they could have massive yield potential. Forget golf ball-sized nugs, these things are tennis ball-sized. Pretty impressive.

13 Likes

Mmmm city slicker

Still got a couple weeks to go but i cant tell if they are getting cloudy under the loop theyve looked white since wk 4

15 Likes

Looks like you’re going to get a few more grams than I got off of my 16oz cup City Slicker. But I tell you what, it’s in the top three out of nine strains I finished this run. Potent strain :+1:

1 Like

I like to manifold defol for yield it leads to longer veg times but the root system gets huge before flower. I got 2 phenos the other is more violet and just as frosty and a bit fatter. Cant wait to try each.

She got a lil light stress early this is my first run with an led and had it a lil too close

10 Likes

Nice!!! Guess I’ll plant more seeds…
I’ll be looking for that purple one! I didn’t see purple til I started curing

1 Like

Look nice. They f1 or f2? Or something else?

2 Likes

Im stoked but i ended up with 2 fem out of 10 beans… So i took clones lol

1 Like

Wow, terrible ratio ! Good thing for cloning.
I popped only one for a sample and luckily I ended up with a female, and it’s definitely some fire.

1 Like