Greenpoint Seeds

GMO Punch towers… not what I was expecting. Frosty as all get out… not to be seen in this pic though:

I’ve got her, a Purple Chem and 2 Purple Aliens all around mid bloom and all are very very frosty. Need to get some decent lights off photos.

Stay hazed
Jake

14 Likes

All coming on so well…and the clones are doing excellent…ye been a good Copper chem grow…

12 Likes

Just finally caught up and seen everyone’s awesome coupon purchases from greenpoint I wish I knew about this site before. Love the site great people. Much Aloha :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Here is some greenpoint gear I’m trying out

!

13 Likes

Looking good! Is that plant in the first pic the one you re-vegged? The meristem on that plant is THICK.

2 Likes

Ye, same one. Three weeks in flower. Ye been a good grow so far. It clones very well does Copper Chem.

Ye 13 th Sept she was reveging…took photo.

4 Likes

Jesus, that photo was from September 13th? This COVID quarantining shit’s got my sense of time all screwed up. Time is standing still and flying by at the same time.

2 Likes

They got a 40% off today.

Your plants are looking great…

3 Likes

Thanks I really digging this site so much positivity

1 Like

Probably gonna wait to order anymore ATM I got these to try out

12 Likes

How was the germination rate. With your seedlings.

Did most of the seeds germinate?

3 Likes

Germination rate was on point. 2 for 3 on the Snake oil, Cookie crunch, and Dream catcher and 3 for 3 on the Texas chem.

4 Likes

Straight into soil not napkin germed

6 Likes

image image image

I got 3 Cookies Crunch in this mix, they are doing great!!!

8 Likes

Took a bunch of photos… most of which are garbage. Here’s a few decent flower shots of some GPS stuff:

GMO Punch-

Purple Chem-

Purple Aliens 1-

Purple Aliens 2-

Frost is plentiful. I took these photos with no flash so it’s more visible just how white they are.
So far all of them smell more like Purple Punch than the other half of their genes…
they’re entering 6 weeks roughly, a few days separate each variety.

Will report back in a few weeks.

Stay hazed
Jake

17 Likes

Looking great…keep us tuned Mr Gritz …tanks fo posting.

Keep us posted Jake …lovely looking grow…

1 Like

Looking great…I’m loving the labeling and uniformity…I promise myself I will .do grow diary thingys …some day,But end up doing other things or getting stoned.
Good thing is photos I can regress and the date foto was evolved…(the dates are there…

Nice to meet you

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too. Aloha from Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like